Euphoria X-Men
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Euphoria X-Men

An X-Men Movie RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Players

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Iceman
Master of Ice
Master of Ice
Iceman

New Players Empty
PostSubject: New Players   New Players I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:47 am

~*NEW PLAYERS*~

If your new to this site I would appreciate it if you were to read these few simple rules before you register for this site, unless you have already talked to me before hand. If not then listen up!

How to Join
If you’re interested in joining the Euphoria X-Men RPG, then please take some time and read the simple rules I carefully posted for you especially. If you want to register as a canon character than please pm me or another moderator and ask permission to use that particular canon. If you are accepted then please register with the code name of that particular character.

Read ALL the Information
New players, we’ve given you a vast amount of information to take in as a new player at our forum. We understand that this information can be a lot to read at one time, but trust us, there’s a reason we want you to read it! Knowing what this board is about and the proper steps to apply to become part of it is important! You can’t merely post the bio of the character you want in a Character Bios forum under the topic called "creation". Do not just start role-playing with a character you haven't been approved for. If you have questions, feel free to ask us via private message (PM) or one of the Out Of Character (OOC) forums.

One Application at a Time
As a new member, you may only apply for one character at a time. We do this because, frankly, we don’t know you. We don’t know how many characters you can handle or how well you’ll mesh with others in our community. Furthermore, having only one character at first helps you get accustomed to how our board works before you expand and become more involved. Otherwise, if we do know you and you got our permission o make who you want then just stop reading this, like now!

Here's a suggestion
Since this RP is new and all, we would appreciate it if you would please making yourself a canon character before an original character. It would really help us since we hardly have any members at all and what not. Then after if you have permission to have both a canon and an original character, than that's okay too. As long as you act like that canon character is suppose to act like and we would love it if your on a good amount of time, like maybe daily. Don't join if you'll be on to add one post every other day. That's just not going to cut it!

Also!
After you have had your first character reach 50 posts you are able to create another character! But please dont forget that canon's are greatly appreciated! =)
Back to top Go down
https://euphoriaxmen.forumotion.com

New Players
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Euphoria X-Men :: Important! :: Rules-
Jump to: