Euphoria X-Men
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Euphoria X-Men

An X-Men Movie RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.:Cerebro:.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
JasDevi
Princess of Chaos
Princess of Chaos
JasDevi

.:Cerebro:. Empty
PostSubject: .:Cerebro:.   .:Cerebro:. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 8:59 pm

HAs info on everyone in world

they walk in she sees the place has surprised look on her face.
"wh-what the heck?!...what the heck is this palce?" never saw a place like that before other then movies.
Back to top Go down
Iceman
Master of Ice
Master of Ice
Iceman

PostSubject: Re: .:Cerebro:.   .:Cerebro:. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:29 pm

The lights busted on. Showing the huge empty sphere. Bobby started walking over to the helmet of Cerebro. "Pretty amazing isn't it?" He asked with a smirk till he turned to her at the end. "Watch your step, it's kinda long way down." He said laughing. "Anytime a new mutant manifests their powers Cerebro picks it up. Then The X-Men are sent to help that mutant is they choose it, before the bad guys get to them first." He said growing a serious face just thinking about The Brotherhood.
Back to top Go down
https://euphoriaxmen.forumotion.com
JasDevi
Princess of Chaos
Princess of Chaos
JasDevi

PostSubject: Re: .:Cerebro:.   .:Cerebro:. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:34 pm

"th-this soem sci-fi stuff" followed him looking around heard something looked behind her the doors closed was at the center beside bobby looking around."an who are the bad guys round this joint?...
Back to top Go down
Iceman
Master of Ice
Master of Ice
Iceman

PostSubject: Re: .:Cerebro:.   .:Cerebro:. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:43 pm

Bobby turned to her with a most serious look, just though of The Brotherhood annoyed him deeply. "There called The Brotherhood." They believe a war is coming between mutants and humans." He started. "They like to call themselves the good guys but there morals are just distasteful." He explained.

"The leader of The Brotherhood is named Magneto, he can control metal. He's very powerful and dangerous. If you you see any old man with a metal helmet flying around get yourself out as fast as you can." He said starring into his eyes. "He has an accomplice, Mystique. She's usually quite hard to miss. She's completely blue and scaly, with bright orange hair. But, she can also shapeshift into anybody. Which makes her difficult for us. We never know when it's her or not. Except Wolverine, he can smell'er." He said grinning just thinking about Wolverine.

"The last person you really need to worry about is Pyro." His face grew with disappointment. "He was like my best friend, but then he betrayed us and joined The Brotherhood. He was also destructive, but he could never help it. He has the power to control fire, and believe me he has plenty of it, too." He looked over to her. "Do you get it?" He said hoping he didn't overwhelm her.
Back to top Go down
JasDevi
Princess of Chaos
Princess of Chaos
JasDevi

PostSubject: Re: .:Cerebro:.   .:Cerebro:. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:56 pm

Basically enemies who want the same thing but going about it different ways. you people diplomatic them war mongerers. spoke calmly arms crossed. "can this thing show anything else other then meta-humans or what ever you called it.?
Back to top Go down
Iceman
Master of Ice
Master of Ice
Iceman

PostSubject: Re: .:Cerebro:.   .:Cerebro:. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:12 pm

"Meta-humans?" He asked as he started to uncontrollably laugh at her remark until he started to cry from laughing so hard. "Oh, I'm sorry that's just the first time anybody called mutants meta-humans before." He said whipping his tears. "We are called Mutants. Like we advanced into evolution so were not exactly humans, are genes are different from regular people." He explained trying to paint a clearer picture for her.
Back to top Go down
JasDevi
Princess of Chaos
Princess of Chaos
JasDevi

PostSubject: Re: .:Cerebro:.   .:Cerebro:. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:30 pm

sighs "yea whatever...i don't care if i'm a mutant or whatever or not." Kicked him in his shin. "and your off subject can this thing show something else other then just mutants."
Back to top Go down
Iceman
Master of Ice
Master of Ice
Iceman

PostSubject: Re: .:Cerebro:.   .:Cerebro:. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:47 pm

Bobby's mouth opened. "Hey, watch the shin! I have a Danger Room session in the morning and I rather not go with anymore injuries that I already got from saving you." He said looking at her seriously. "But, No. Cerebro can only detect mutants on earth. Nobody else. Why do you ask?" He looked over to her curiously
Back to top Go down
JasDevi
Princess of Chaos
Princess of Chaos
JasDevi

PostSubject: Re: .:Cerebro:.   .:Cerebro:. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:58 am

(delete plz i messed up ^^")

Last edited by JasDevi on Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JasDevi
Princess of Chaos
Princess of Chaos
JasDevi

PostSubject: Re: .:Cerebro:.   .:Cerebro:. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 9:00 am

"Its non of your buisness, i asked a simple question an that was all." Turned to leave headed to the door had her hand in her pockets. "...Better keep movnig if you don't want the devil to catch you... "
Back to top Go down
Rouge
The Royal Power Sucker
The Royal Power Sucker
Rouge

PostSubject: Re: .:Cerebro:.   .:Cerebro:. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 9:12 am

Rouge & Kayla made it to the cerebro were listening outside the door but it opened when Laviko was close to the door. "Hey, guess your the new girl, my names rouge." sees bobby. "hey bobby. welcome back." smiles abit.
Back to top Go down
Mastergirl
Queen of Dreams
Queen of Dreams
Mastergirl

PostSubject: Re: .:Cerebro:.   .:Cerebro:. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 9:40 am

Kayla gently takes her arm back, and stands right outside the door, leaning against the frame with her arms crossed. She introduced them. "Rouge, Laviko, Laviko, Rouge."
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1570145859&ref=profil
JasDevi
Princess of Chaos
Princess of Chaos
JasDevi

PostSubject: Re: .:Cerebro:.   .:Cerebro:. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:07 am

Narrowed eyes at them glaring coldly. Said soemthing in japanese walked a card was at bobby, rouge feet makes a small explosion to scares them. Didn't do it to kayla for some unknown reason. had a hand in her pocket.
Back to top Go down
Iceman
Master of Ice
Master of Ice
Iceman

PostSubject: Re: .:Cerebro:.   .:Cerebro:. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 3:24 pm

Bobby gave Laviko a weird look as she started heading out the door. "Devil?" He repeated. Bobby smiled when he saw Rouge. "I missed you, Rogue." He went over to her and gave her a hug then noticed Kayla. "Oh, hey Kayla. Where did you run off too?" He asked with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
The Royal Power Sucker
The Royal Power Sucker
Rouge

PostSubject: Re: .:Cerebro:.   .:Cerebro:. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 7:29 pm

rouge hugs him back "missed you 2. glared at laviko as she left. "wht you atk us for?" let go of bobby got from hsi arms.
Back to top Go down
JasDevi
Princess of Chaos
Princess of Chaos
JasDevi

PostSubject: Re: .:Cerebro:.   .:Cerebro:. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 7:37 pm

stopped was in the hall."why stupid little goth witch...I felt like it... has a cold tone of voice. she walked out the door shut behind her auto seh went back to the hanger to get her bike. despised happyness of people. needed to get soem air.
Back to top Go down
Mastergirl
Queen of Dreams
Queen of Dreams
Mastergirl

PostSubject: Re: .:Cerebro:.   .:Cerebro:. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 7:49 pm

"I was in my room." She said blankly. She moved out into the hallway before the door could hit her when it was closing. She let Laviko go ahead, figuring she would meet up with her later.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1570145859&ref=profil
Iceman
Master of Ice
Master of Ice
Iceman

PostSubject: Re: .:Cerebro:.   .:Cerebro:. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 9:41 pm

Bobby watched Laviko go. "Note to self, keep Laviko and Rouge very separate." He said with a smirk. He looked over to Kayla. "I wonder what's up with Kayla." He wondered out loud with his arm still around Rouge.

Last edited by Iceman on Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rouge
The Royal Power Sucker
The Royal Power Sucker
Rouge

PostSubject: Re: .:Cerebro:.   .:Cerebro:. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:55 pm

wanted to go after her but didn't."wth, goth witch?, what is that girls problem."
Back to top Go down
Iceman
Master of Ice
Master of Ice
Iceman

PostSubject: Re: .:Cerebro:.   .:Cerebro:. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:53 pm

Bobby shrugged. "I don't know, she's got that Brotherhood attitude though." He laughed a bit. "Let's just hope that doesn't happen. She has quite some gift." He admitted and looked down to Rouge.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
The Royal Power Sucker
The Royal Power Sucker
Rouge

PostSubject: Re: .:Cerebro:.   .:Cerebro:. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:13 am

chuckles"true, just have to hope magneto an the others don't find her. thought about a few moments ago. "bobby you notice nothing happened with kayla but only us. the small explosions i mean."
Back to top Go down
Iceman
Master of Ice
Master of Ice
Iceman

PostSubject: Re: .:Cerebro:.   .:Cerebro:. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:00 am

Mike thought about the thought of Laviko joining the Brotherhood. "Yeah, that's the last thing we need, more Brotherhood." He chuckled. "And yeah, somethings definitely up with Kayla, any ideas on that?"
Back to top Go down
Rouge
The Royal Power Sucker
The Royal Power Sucker
Rouge

PostSubject: Re: .:Cerebro:.   .:Cerebro:. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:52 am

"hm, me an her came to see you an her. lets find them see whats going on between them."smiles abit gets from his hug."an you still need to change your cloths."chuckles
Back to top Go down
Iceman
Master of Ice
Master of Ice
Iceman

PostSubject: Re: .:Cerebro:.   .:Cerebro:. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 10:51 am

Bobby nodded at her suggestion. "Yeah, let's find out what's up." He said but be fore he moved h looked down. "Oops." He smirked "Forgot I was still in my uniform." He grinned brightly of embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
The Royal Power Sucker
The Royal Power Sucker
Rouge

PostSubject: Re: .:Cerebro:.   .:Cerebro:. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:43 pm

She laughs "go get changed an i'll meet you where kay an that other girl went, i'll cya there." ran off out headed to hanger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:Cerebro:.   .:Cerebro:. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:Cerebro:.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Euphoria X-Men :: Xavier's School For Gifted Youngters :: Sub-Basement :: Cerebro-
Jump to: