Euphoria X-Men
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Euphoria X-Men

An X-Men Movie RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Roof-A Break From Everything

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mastergirl
Queen of Dreams
Queen of Dreams
Mastergirl

The Roof-A Break From Everything Empty
PostSubject: The Roof-A Break From Everything   The Roof-A Break From Everything I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:33 am

Kayla got up on the roof through one of the windows. She has had so much drama in her life that she didn't want to be around it anymore. She sat down on the highest point on the roof and put her knees to her chin, wrapping her arms around them. She stared out into the distant, where there was the estate, and beyond that were trees, making up a small forest. She thought about exploring there again. She hadn't done it in awhile. Her mind went off in a whole different world.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1570145859&ref=profil
Scarlet Witch
The Wickan Queen
The Wickan Queen
Scarlet Witch

PostSubject: Re: The Roof-A Break From Everything   The Roof-A Break From Everything I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:26 am

Wanda walked up to Kayla "Did you come up here for a little peace to get away from the world she asked."
Back to top Go down
Mastergirl
Queen of Dreams
Queen of Dreams
Mastergirl

PostSubject: Re: The Roof-A Break From Everything   The Roof-A Break From Everything I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 10:15 am

Kayla looked at her, wondering how and why there was someone else on the roof besides her. She simply nodded her head, looking up at her. "What brings you here?" She asked. Kayla was suspicious of her.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Witch
The Wickan Queen
The Wickan Queen
Scarlet Witch

PostSubject: Re: The Roof-A Break From Everything   The Roof-A Break From Everything I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 5:37 pm

Wanda made a small movement and shrugged her shoulders and said "I came to get away from everything pretty much," I feel staying up here is a more peaceful place I feel comfortable in."
Back to top Go down
Iceman
Master of Ice
Master of Ice
Iceman

PostSubject: Re: The Roof-A Break From Everything   The Roof-A Break From Everything I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:50 pm

(Emily you weren't suppose to rp until you did your character template, ya know?)
The professor's voice echoed in Kayla's mind. "Mike and his family are in danger, please go to the hanger immediately!" His voice said with concern and almost a hint of fear.
Back to top Go down
https://euphoriaxmen.forumotion.com
Mastergirl
Queen of Dreams
Queen of Dreams
Mastergirl

PostSubject: Re: The Roof-A Break From Everything   The Roof-A Break From Everything I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 1:57 pm

Kayla got off the roof in a hurry, knowing there was concern and fear in his voice. 'I'll be there in a few minutes professor.'
Back to top Go down
Mastergirl
Queen of Dreams
Queen of Dreams
Mastergirl

PostSubject: Re: The Roof-A Break From Everything   The Roof-A Break From Everything I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:26 pm

Kayla went back on the roof after the mission. She was tired, but she didn't feel like resting in her bed. She looked out on the front of the estate this time, seeing the road that would take them into the city. She put her hand around her legs, resting her chin on her knees. As she looked outward, she thought she saw a figure go over the fence. She realized that there was someone here.
Back to top Go down
Megavolt
The Crowd Shocker
The Crowd Shocker
Megavolt

PostSubject: Re: The Roof-A Break From Everything   The Roof-A Break From Everything I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:41 pm

Blade just ad to see that darling Kayla again. He was memorized by her so much. He needed just one more look into her beautiful eyes before he himself could get to bed. Blade was just outside the gate and had saw the jet landed not to long ago. He was glad the dark was covering his tracks otherwise, he probably would of been spotted already. Something caught his eye, and he could see a figure on the roof. He wondered who it was. Fantasying that it was Kayla, he went over the fence trying to make it noticeable to whoever was on the roof. Without setting off any alarms the X-men had set up, he got to the side of the building and started climbing up slowly. One way or another, he was going to see Kayla again tonight. Blade reached the roof without making any noise and he was proud of himself for doing so. In the moonlight, he got a glimpse of her. It was Kayla. "Hello Kayla dear."
Back to top Go down
Mastergirl
Queen of Dreams
Queen of Dreams
Mastergirl

PostSubject: Re: The Roof-A Break From Everything   The Roof-A Break From Everything I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:37 pm

She heard her name being called and looked over to see Megavolt there. "You." She said glaring at him. "Who the hell do you think you are?" She asked angered that he knew so much of her and she didn't even know his name. Kayla stood up, ready for a fight. 'What the hell would he be here for?.'
Back to top Go down
Megavolt
The Crowd Shocker
The Crowd Shocker
Megavolt

PostSubject: Re: The Roof-A Break From Everything   The Roof-A Break From Everything I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:49 am

"Take it easy, I came here to see you, not fight you." Blade took a step closer to her. "My name is Blade." He put his hand out as a gesture for Kayla to shake. "And now we are even for names."
Back to top Go down
Iceman
Master of Ice
Master of Ice
Iceman

PostSubject: Re: The Roof-A Break From Everything   The Roof-A Break From Everything I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:15 am

Bobby was taking a stroll outside when he say Kayla talking to Blade and ran over to them "What the hell's going on here!?" He asked in a angry tone. "Your with The Brotherhood, your kind isn't aloud in these parts!" He exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Megavolt
The Crowd Shocker
The Crowd Shocker
Megavolt

PostSubject: Re: The Roof-A Break From Everything   The Roof-A Break From Everything I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:28 pm

Blade crosses his arms and smirks. "O ya? And what are you going to do about it?" He asked with a 'you can't do anything to get me away from Kayla look' upon his face. Without an answer from him, Blade started to attack with electricity coming off the wires just inside the mansion. They looked like small little lines coming from different parts of the house,but they packed a lot of shock in them. One hit, and he would be knocked out.
Back to top Go down
Iceman
Master of Ice
Master of Ice
Iceman

PostSubject: Re: The Roof-A Break From Everything   The Roof-A Break From Everything I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:40 pm

Bobby glanced around to the Mansion "I don't know what your game is buddy but your making a huge mistake." He said with a serious glare. Bobby then turned to Kayla "How d you even know this guy?" He asked as if he was disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Mastergirl
Queen of Dreams
Queen of Dreams
Mastergirl

PostSubject: Re: The Roof-A Break From Everything   The Roof-A Break From Everything I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:52 pm

"Mike was the one who introduced us." Kayla said sarcastically even though it was a little true. She still disliked Mike for not using her code name. "If you stand down, I can get him to not attack you." She added. She turned to Blade. "Will that work for you?"
Back to top Go down
Megavolt
The Crowd Shocker
The Crowd Shocker
Megavolt

PostSubject: Re: The Roof-A Break From Everything   The Roof-A Break From Everything I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:57 pm

"I'm the one making the mistake says the ice controller about to be knocked out by my electricity." The lines got closer to Bobby as Blade concentrated on what Kayla was going to say. "That sounds like a perfect idea. But of course its all up to him over there."
Back to top Go down
Iceman
Master of Ice
Master of Ice
Iceman

PostSubject: Re: The Roof-A Break From Everything   The Roof-A Break From Everything I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:03 pm

Bobby tried to tune them both out "No, that doesn't work for me!" Bobby said and raised his had to blast a cold icy blast and knocked him down then did the same thing with his other hand and froze him over completely and turned to Kayla "Who the hell is that guy I just had to freeze to the ground?" He asked as if it was a stupid question.
Back to top Go down
Mastergirl
Queen of Dreams
Queen of Dreams
Mastergirl

PostSubject: Re: The Roof-A Break From Everything   The Roof-A Break From Everything I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:17 pm

"I will not tell you." Kayla said coldly. It was Blade's choice to tell his name or not, not hers. "If you want to find out then don't freeze him." She was pissed at Bobby. as much as she hated pet names and guys in general, she was kind of fond of Blade. He's the only guy who paid attention to her enough to actually come see her late at night. "I'm going to bed. Go clean up the mess you made."
Back to top Go down
Iceman
Master of Ice
Master of Ice
Iceman

PostSubject: Re: The Roof-A Break From Everything   The Roof-A Break From Everything I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:01 pm

Bobby snared at Kayla as she walked off and thought to the Professor "Professor, we got an intruder! I froze him but I think he was here for Kayla. Something's up with her. What should I do?" He waited fr a second until the Professor's voice echoed through his mind "Take him to the cell, I'll speak with Kayla." Bobby took a deep breath in "Alright, Professor." He thought back to him and defrosted him enough to unattached him from the ground and drag him back to the cells of the sub-basement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Roof-A Break From Everything   The Roof-A Break From Everything I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Roof-A Break From Everything
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Euphoria X-Men :: Xavier's School For Gifted Youngters :: Outside-
Jump to: