Euphoria X-Men
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Euphoria X-Men

An X-Men Movie RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Supercaliy (Mike Lane)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supercaliy
Gaurdian of the Deep
Gaurdian of the Deep
Supercaliy

Supercaliy (Mike Lane) Empty
PostSubject: Supercaliy (Mike Lane)   Supercaliy (Mike Lane) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 7:48 am

~*ACCEPTED*~

INTRODUCING...

<Mike Lane>

Supercaliy (Mike Lane) LiamAiken

Full Name-Michael Edward Lane
alias?-Supercaliy
Gender-Male
Age-17
Date of Birth-June 9th 1992
Sexual Orientation-Bisexual
Location-Burlington, MA
Celebrity Claim- Liam Aiken
Play anyone else?-Bobby Drake (Iceman)
Have You Read the Rules?-Dude, I wrote the rules!

ORDINARY PEOPLE...

Personality-Mike always tried to fit in and be as normal as everyone else way back before he knew about his "gift". Mike was always the laid back teen that enjoyed being with his friends on listening to his music if he wasn't on his computer talking to about five people at once. He also loved his phone and watched his horror movies. Mike has the rep for being one of the sweetest guys at school. He gets along with everyone he comes in contact with but if anybody tried to pick on one of his friends he will be feared. Mike absolutely hated when people are picking o or bullying on other people. It just made him angry and he wouldn't stand for it. Otherwise he's nice to everyone. He always has the habit of putting others before himself. He tends to care to much for others and always tries to see the good in people and giving people second chances. He would put himself in harms way to keep innocent people safe, he's just that kind of guy, then he went to the Institute.

When everyone sees Mike around the Institute, they see a happy go lucky guy. He's always socializing with other Mutants his own age and is somehow laughing half the time. Laughing is one of Mike's favorite things to do, he's also incredibly modest. He doesn't see himself as funny, or good looking, not even that nice, But he truly is. At least, tha's what everyone says about him, just not behind his back because he doesn't deserve that. At home he's always taking care of his little cousin, or helping around the house. Doing his homework when he can while listening to his ipod and staying up late talking with his fellow mutant friends. Mike is also an insomniac. He just can't seem to fall asleep before midnight but he hardly seems tiered the next day, so usually he will stay up half the night hanging out with Bobby Drake in the kitchen drinking soda and joking around. He also hates waking up in the morning but does anyways.

Mike doesn't like labels. He doesn't normally care what others think of him because mostly it's not anything bad anyways. He swings both ways but nobody cares or gives him a hard time about it. He isn't one of the most popular around the Institute to be exact, but he is in his own way. He plays soccer and is in the Drama at school and that's where he's popular, but everyone seems to want to be his friend anyways. For those who are interested Mike always gives them a chance and when he likes somebody does what he can to be close to them. Mike can be incredibly romantic and sweeter than usual, if that's possible.

Likes-

• Marine Biology
  • Photography
  • Horror Movies
  • Music
  • Candy

Dislikes-

• Spiders
  • Needles
  • Cheaters
  • Closed Spaces
  • Closed in Spaces

Strengths-

• Trustworthy
  • Hard Working
  • Never Gives Up
  • Boarding
  • Friends

Weaknesses-

• Clumsy
  • Curiosity
  • Cares to Much
  • Trust Issues
  • Family

Skills-

• Archery
  • Art
  • Kick Boxing

Flaws-

• Horrible Hand Eye coordination
  • Speaks without Thinking
  • Overconfident

EXTRAORDINARY ABILITIES...

Abilities/Powers/Skills-
Hydrokinesis- Mike has the ability to manipulate and control any type of water, liquid, or h2o. He can expand and form i any way he wishes in any given form (solid, liquid or gaseous). Becasue he has this power he is able to swim fast than any regular person and he can breath under water by blocking off the water from his nose with his powers.

Ecolocation- Mike also has the ability to find his way around and locate objects by detecting reflected sound waves, either generated by the character or picked up from the environment.

Limits-
Hydrokinesis Limits- Mike can only manipulate water from a mile away and can only lift 500 punds of water (midair) at once.

Ecolocation Limits- Mike can only sence what's around him in a two mile radius.

YOUR STORY

Appearance-
Supercaliy (Mike Lane) Tff2006-28929-1

Alignment-Good
Team Affiliation-X-Men
Birthplace-Woubern, MA
Mother-Michelle Lane
Father-Dana Suprenant (Deased)
Siblings-Tayla & Madison Suprenant

History-
Mike was born in Woubern, MA on June 9th 1992. From there we lived with his Mother until the age of 1, then his mother's house was invaded by a mutant or two and because Mike lived there, they took him away for his own safety and lived with his grandparents in Burlington. He grew up there for all his life. He saw his Mother all the time and his father occasionally. It wasn't till he was older and his Dad got remarried and had a daughter when Mike really had a relationship with his father. The trend to his family is that there all mutants. After Mike went home with his grandparents is when they realized his had the ability to manipulate and control any type of water, which was first in the bathtub. In later years Mike also realized he could sense miles of landscape around him with his echolocation. At the age of 10, Mike went off to Xavier's School for gifted Youngster's in New York. He became very close to Bobby Drake, Kayla Benton, Rouge, and other students and some teachers.

In 2007 the winter before he turned 15, the Institute was over run by a branch in the government which was leaded by a man names Stryker. He wanted to exterminate the mutant race by stealing a special computer named Cerebro and trick Professor Xavier to use it to find all the mutants and kill them all. Stryker wanted to make sure it worked, so he kidnapped about seven mutant kids and brought them to a underwater base below Alkali Lake. Mike was one of those seven. Without any water around, mike is basically powerless despite his echolocation. Luckily the X-Men, and surprisingly the Brotherhood teamed up and saved Mike and the other mutant students and stopped Stryker's nefarious plans to wipe out all of mutant kind. Mike went back home for almost a year until, the passing of his father.

Mike went home for his 16th birthday and got to see his family, including his sister Tayla and baby sister Madison. That's when it all went terribly wrong. His father and Uncle got into a battle. It turned out that his Uncle was with The Brotherhood and in attempts to stop him, Mike's father was killed. His uncle killed Dana, and took his powers of Pyrokinesis then took off with The Brotherhood. Mike was absolutely Devastated. He went back to The Institute for a day to collect some thing and said his Good Bye's he needed to be with his family for awhile, but now he's 17 and it's about time he went back.

Anything else?-I'm the bossman! =D

[size=12][font=georgia]
Sample RP-
Mike sat there anxiously in the passenger seat of his Grandmother's Mercedes, it was June 9th once again. It was Mike's 16th birthday. it had been so long since he's been home. He hardly ever get's to see it since he moved to The Institute. Mike stepped out of the Mercedes and took a deep breath looking up at his house once again, he was happy to be home for his birthday. He quickly rushed past his grandmother and went through the front door and before he knew it everyone he knew was yelling 'Surprise!' and Mike's heart skipped a beat. He did not see that coming. "Welcome home, baby!" He Mother said with a pouty face going over to quickly hug him. "It's so great having you back home!" She said squeezing him tightly. "Okay Mom, your strangling me!" He said letting go of her. "Michael!" all of his cousins said at once running over him, practically knocking him over. "Oh hi Alycia, and Christina, and Ashlyn, and Valerie!" He said giving them all individual hugs. "We missed you!" Alycia said. "Well you should really consider coming back with me, Ducky." He said looking at Alyicia in the eye. "Maybe!" She said raising her finger." Mike's father approached him. "Come here, Kid!" His father said opening his arms. "Hey, Dad!" He said giving him a hug. "I didn't expect you to be here." He said hugging his father. "What am I to you, an ass?" He said smiling at him then his sister tugged on his shirt. "Hi Michael." She said with a anxious smirk. And Mike bent over and picked her up. "Why hello there Tayla!" He said smothering her with yet another hug. "Did you meet Madison yet?" Tayla asked in his arms."No, is she here?" He asked turning toward his father. "Here she is." His father said grabbing her from his girl friend "This is your baby sister, Madison." He said giving her to him. "Ahww, look at her. She's so beautiful!" He said looking down to his new baby sister.

Mike continued on his day saying hello to the rest of his family giving out more hugs than kisses. After they all had a huge birthday cake everybody was hanging around outside, playing on the court, or hanging in the pool. Mike and Alycia met up in the kitchen. "Ya know, you really should consider coming back with me, Ducky." He started loading the dish washer. "Yeah, well my powers are pretty much under control." She said with a smile. "So wasn't Auntie Gigi's but she's not with us anymore. Nobody really knows what happened." Mike said sadly, missing his God mother. Alycia stood up and raised her hands and the dished around the kitchen started to float around the room. "See, full control." She said calmly. Then suddenly, a firebolt hit the window of the kitchen and the dishes fell to the ground, shattering. "What was that!?" She asked. Mike confusingly ran to the window with her to see Mike's father trying to blast his uncle with fire. "What the hell are they trying to do!?" Mike asked strangely. They both looked at each other greatly intrigued and ran outside to the porch. Everybody was watching, but to afraid to do anything about it. "I won't allow my child to be around the likes of you!" Mike's father yelled. "Well, this is my family and I'll be around who I like!" he yelled back. "I bet they wouldn't want to be around the likes of you if they knew the truth, would they!?" Dana yelled back and everybody got greatly confused, having no idea what was going on.

Mike ran down to the porch and yelled to his father. 'What the hell is going on here!?" He yelled to them. "I'll tell you what's going on here Michael!" Dana said looking from Mike to Geno's face. "Your Uncle is a murderer!" Geno's face filled with anger and he started zapping bots of electricity from his hands as Dana launched fire back at him. "Wait,Geno cant do that!" Norma, Mike's grandmother reminded everybody. "Yeah, only Janice could!" Eugene, Mike's grandfather added. "That's because your son killed Janice, and took her powers!" He said trying to catch a breath. "Don't you all get it, he's with The Brotherhood!" Dana said pointing to Geno. He looked around at his family talking around him. "That can't be!' Bobby, Mike's other uncle said. "Is this true, Geno!?" He added. Geno waited a few seconds then started laughing evilly. "Yes! It's all true! I am with the brotherhood, and I did kill Aunt Janice for her powers!" He said then zapped Dana with electricity again and he went flying into the pool. "Dad!" Mike cried and lifted his hand up and a blast of water sent Dana back out of the pool and right to Geno and punched his right in the face. The two started puking it out. "That's enough!" Bobby said lifting a huge bolder and threw it over to them. "Not so fast!" Geno said and a force field quickly came up around them. "It's a force field!" Michelle, Mike's Mom stated. "That was Red's power!" Eugene said in shock. "That's right, I killed him for his power too!" He started laughing and shocked Dana again and brought him to the ground. then raised his finger and shocked him him till he passed out. "Dad, No!" Mike ran over but the field was keeping everyone out and Mike watched as Gen cut his father's brain out.

Geno stood up with his blood hands and looked at them all then clapped his hands expanding the force field out and sending everybody flying. By the time they all got up Geno was gone. Mike ran over to his father and started to shake him. "Dad?" He asked softly. "Dad!" He started to cry. "Please wake up!" He rested his head on his father's chest and broke down, tears rolling down his cheeks. Tayla and His Dad's girlfriend were already gone, thank God they didn't see what happened. "Dana, no it can't be!" His mother cried out running to his other side. "How could you leave us here alone!" She said then took Mike tight in her arms then Norma and Eugene took them away crying into the house. Everybody had there hands over there mouths and some of the family started to cry as well as Alycia. "I can't believe my own brother, a killer for the brotherhood." Bobby said disappointed. "We won't let him get away with this, right Dad?" Alycia said hugging her father. "No honey, we won't." The next few days Mike and his mother stayed in there beds depressed and just wanting to cry the three days until the funeral. Some of Mike's friends from The Institute came from New York to pay there respects. "Are you still coming back?" Bobby asked looking at the casket. "Not any time soon, I need to be with my family right now, ya know." Mike said looking over to him. "It's sure going to be weird without you there. "You'll get used to it in no time." Mike said giving Bobby a hug then hugged Kayla, Rogue, and even Kitty who was there too. The professor was there "I'm sorry for your lose, I do so hope you'll come back to us when your ready." He said simply to him. "Don't sorry Professor, I'll be back, someday." He said in a serious tone looking over at his father's casket.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ElementSim4

Supercaliy (Mike Lane)
Page 1 of 1