Euphoria X-Men
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Euphoria X-Men

An X-Men Movie RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

At a Crossroads: SUpernatural RPG (LB)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AAC

At a Crossroads: SUpernatural RPG (LB) Empty
PostSubject: At a Crossroads: SUpernatural RPG (LB)   At a Crossroads: SUpernatural RPG (LB) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:51 pm

At a Crossroads: SUpernatural RPG (LB) 34zajq9At a Crossroads: SUpernatural RPG (LB) Wtbv9s
At a Crossroads: SUpernatural RPG (LB) Hwb9erAt a Crossroads: SUpernatural RPG (LB) 1gtbhf

At a Crossroads: SUpernatural RPG (LB) 2cepwrp

At a Crossroads: SUpernatural RPG (LB) 29yr3mf

At a Crossroads is a very active Supernatural RPG based off season three of the show, which has now been open a year, so come along and join in the fun. We would love to see you there. We are a very friendly lot. Any Questions you can always feel free to contact an admin or ask questions in the chat box or drop us a line . Email us @ aacadmin.x.atacrossroads@gmail.com
We are always changing and growing.

We offer , , , and we even have a character to help members who want friends, enemies, or even lovers. You could decide you want to make a character out of such request and help another member out and become a part of the AaC family. We even host some signature contests where you can get your karma points upped, and win the next month’s spot light item for a job well done, but mostly it is to have fun and let your creativity sore. Our Beautiful Advert has been created by staff member Leilah.

Our Friendly Staff
[color:aa7c=1C82B5] John’s Journal (Sharable Master Account) .x. [color:aa7c=9FB6CD]The Impala (Complaint Dept.) .x. [color:aa7c=AB82FF]Karlieann Damara .x. [color:aa7c=FF6600]Damon Damara .x. [color:aa7c=6F002E] Faith Hastings .x. [color:aa7c=FF0033] Misery Martinique .x. [color:aa7c=BF3EFF] Leilah Hayes .x. [color:aa7c=6A8455] Jason Tyler Rose .x. [color:aa7c=998033]Meet the admins thread
Email Us: aacadmin.x.atacrossroads@gmail.com

Site Best Viewed In Mozilla Firefox

Back to top Go down
crazzycat

At a Crossroads: SUpernatural RPG (LB) Empty
PostSubject: Re: At a Crossroads: SUpernatural RPG (LB)   At a Crossroads: SUpernatural RPG (LB) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:50 am

this serial is my fave ne advice it to everybody!
----------
I can only trust the attorney general...
Back to top Go down

At a Crossroads: SUpernatural RPG (LB)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Euphoria X-Men :: Out of Characters :: Advertisements-
Jump to: