Euphoria X-Men
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Euphoria X-Men

An X-Men Movie RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rosalie Fox

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Silver Stilletto

Silver Stilletto

Rosalie Fox Empty
PostSubject: Rosalie Fox   Rosalie Fox I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:09 pm

INTRODUCING...

<Rosalie Fox>

Full Name- Rose Elizabeth Fox
alias?- The Silver Stiletto
Gender- Female
Age- 18
Date of Birth- (when was your character born?) September 2 1991
Sexual Orientation- (heterosexual)
Location- Xavier's Institute
Celebrity Claim- Jaime King
Play anyone else?- Scarlet Witch
Have You Read the Rules?- Duh and its my choice!

ORDINARY PEOPLE...

Personality- Rose is strongheaded and very stubborn since the day she was born she wants to do things her way and have no one tell her otherwise. She’s always ready to leap into a challenge and do it until she succeds which is almost always her first try. Most girls are jealous of her because of Rose’s natural ability to get a guy to like her the moment they see her. She’s not afraid to speak her mind and does it whenever she chooses to.” she hates to be shy and is very sarcastic but most people admire her for it.
She also has a temper and it’s a deadly wrath no one wants to mess with her when she’s in a bad mood and most everyone tries to help her calm down. But Rose’s heart is always in the right place despite her sarcasm and temper.”
One of her problems is that she has a trust issue most people abandoned her when she was little equaling that she doesn’t trust almost anyone except Magneto.She is very courageous, if any battle or challenge comes her way she will prove herself and win. Rose trains very hard and takes losing hard, but she will end up mastering it eventually.
But when Magneto and the professor found her she began to get over her trust issues its still a big problem, but she is very creative and outgoing in many ways although she doesn’t always show it, all missions she succeeds and has a passion for battling and doing missions she has always looked up to Magneto and wants to help in his plan and in some ways be like him. People now look up to her and she gives them her signature smile and helps them sometimes she learned to be light on her feet and very graceful.

Likes-

• Missions and Battles
• Reading well sometimes
• Writing stories and playing loud music
• Her powers
• Likes to watch the sunset and thunderstorms

Dislikes-

• Snobs and arrogant people
• Being told what to do
• Hates the Brotherhood
• Most Cold weather
• People who betray her

Strengths-

• Battling and fighting
• Rose Never gives up on anything
• Confident in everything she does
• Painting
• Her powers

Weaknesses-

• She is arrogant sometimes and has a very deadly and hot temper
• Trust issues
• Being stubborn Rose is the most stubborn person anyone has ever met

Skills-

• Giving orders and doing things her way giving everyone no choice but to do what she said and it helps everyone.
• Using bows and arrows of all sorts she has mastered plenty of her own attacks and strategies with them.
• painting

Flaws-

• Rose can’t stand to lose in battles and almost anything which brings out her temper
• She can’t make friends to easily
• impatience

EXTRAORDINARY ABILITIES...

Abilities/Powers/Skills-
Telekinesis
The ability to move objects with the mind.
Shapeshifting
The ability to physically alter one’s appearance to match that of another

Limits-
Rose can only shapeshift into someone unless she has seen them and can only shapeshift into them if they are from a certain distance when she sees them but only has to see them once.”

Rosalie can only move objects with her mind for so long until she is exhausted and when she is if its too long she will faint and be out for hours.
YOUR STORYAppearance-

Alignment- good
Team Affiliation- X-Men
Birthplace- Manhattan,New york
Mother- Marissa Fox didn’t like that her daughter was different from the other kids.
Father- (Sam Fox loved his daughter but was scared of her in a way.
Siblings- Rose is an only child.

History- Rose was born in Manhattan, Newyork, to Marissa and Sam Fox. She was born with her powers which means she is a mutant but one day she was 12 and was at recess when someone came up to her and pushed her down she was so mad that somehow she stared at him and suddenly rocks came up off the ground andsent him flying and falling hard on the ground and he was knocked unconcious. Everybody said Rose did it and she was sent home where her parents yelled at her and demanded what happened. Rose wasn’t one to show weakness so she said that a bully had pushed her down and then she stared at him and he began to beat himself up and then he knocked himself unconcious.

Rose’s mother began discussing in fluent french to her father and finally they decided to Isolate her from kids her age and homeschool her one day she had finally mastered all the material her parent’s taugh her in a month and she shapeshifted into her favorite evil villain in a story and she threw a lamp at his head when he
made her extremely angry.”

Finally her parent’s just gave up and made her stay in her room and read in the living room. Then the best thing happened Magneto came into the room with a professor and said we’re looking for Rosalie Fox. Marissa and Sam ushered them in and sat down, motioned for them to speak. Magneto refused and said”We have to speak with her alone.” Her parents nodded and left the room.

Magneto bent down next to her it’s Rosalie right? Rose shook her head and said I prefer Rose. Alright Rose we want to talk to you about something. and you my dear girl are brilliant and will be capable of many things beyond your imagination. Rose looked up at then with hope in her eyes. Really? She asked. “Yes” its all true.” I’m different to I’ll show you Rose said.”

Rose got up slowly and faced Magneto and she lifted a glass vase with her mind and it floated in the air Then she shapeshifted into Magneto himself. Rose my dear girl you have incredible powers, I can help you control them” he said. I see that you don’t enjoy the life you have now, well if you choose to accept our offer and go to Xaviers school for the young gifted,” of course I’ll accept Rosalie exclaimed happily she was finally going to be free from this place.” Magneto smiled at her and said My dear Girl you will love it there you’re already packed let’s go.”
That was the day I left my parent’s to go with Magneto and I finally got to feel real happiness.”

Anything else?-

Sample RP-

Rosalie came to Magneto and smiled mischeviously as she looked up at the one person she could count on and look up to.” He looked at her with a kind smile and said Rose my dear girl how are you?” Great Magneto I shape shifted into someone today she said giving him a bright smile.” And who is that my dear girl? He asked wondering who she would learn to shapeshift into now.” Kayla I managed to find her on the roof and in our practice sessions I learned to shape shift into her she said with a wink.” Rose what am I going to do with you he said shaking his head.” You could help me shapeshift into someone else?she suggested.

Let me think about that my dear girl he said looking at her thoughtfully. Please I promise to give a hundred percent like I always do she said swaying back and forth pouting. Of course I’ll help you practice Rose my dear girl I can never resist that pout of yours Magneto said shaking his head as he remebered whenever she pouted and had gotten what she wanted. Thank You! Rose exclaimed smiling widely at him as she threw her arms around him.” Your welcome My Dear girl let’s go to practice Magneto said Rosalie smiled at him and said I’m going to show you how much I’ve improved then she ran down the halls and leaving Magneto to follow her shaking his head and he said that girl has to much energy she really wants me to practice with her.’

Last edited by Silver Stilletto on Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Iceman
Master of Ice
Master of Ice
Iceman

Rosalie Fox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosalie Fox   Rosalie Fox I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 8:07 pm

What happened to my colors!? lol
And you need a pic of your celebrity claim that it doesn't look like you pick
post here when your finished ^.^
Back to top Go down
https://euphoriaxmen.forumotion.com
Silver Stilletto

Silver Stilletto

Rosalie Fox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosalie Fox   Rosalie Fox I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 8:22 pm

Put your colors back on LoL and The pic is coming if I can figure out how to put it on since it won't come on
Back to top Go down
Supercaliy
Gaurdian of the Deep
Gaurdian of the Deep
Supercaliy

Rosalie Fox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosalie Fox   Rosalie Fox I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:52 am

The coding is still messed up and I don't even know if your coming back so this app has been moved to WIP board.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ElementSim4
Sponsored content

Rosalie Fox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosalie Fox   Rosalie Fox I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rosalie Fox
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Euphoria X-Men :: Important! :: Creation :: W.I.P-
Jump to: