Euphoria X-Men
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Euphoria X-Men

An X-Men Movie RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking Around

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Megavolt
The Crowd Shocker
The Crowd Shocker
Megavolt

Looking Around Empty
PostSubject: Looking Around   Looking Around I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 12:18 pm

"Hm, doesn't seem like a bad place. Megavolt said as he walked through the hallway.

"Why look who we have here." Magneto said to Mystique. Megavolt turned around to face the both of them. "Hello young one, what brings you into my base?" He then asked.

"Well I'm going to need a place to stay if I'm siding with you. I figure this would be the place that I sleep at night." He crosses his arms while waiting for Magneto or Mystique to say something.

"Well, you have chosen the best side. What is your name though?" Magneto asked Megavolt.

"I don't really have a given name from my parents, I chose my name, call me Blade in here, but out on the battle ground, called me Megavolt." He smiles kind of evilly. "I already know that you are Magneto and she is Mystique. He looked at each of them, keeping his eyes on Mystique a little longer than necessary. "And is there some kind of thing you do to welcome new members?"

"Very good, and no there isn't anything like that for new members. The way we have planned it, you will go to a high school with the rest of the brotherhood and be a normal teenager until I need you. Other than that, you may do as you wish."

"Good. I'll be seeing ya then." He said walking off. "I rather explore on my own if you don't mind."

"Go ahead child." Magneto said after him. "He will be of use to us." He said quietly to Mystique.
Back to top Go down

Looking Around
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Euphoria X-Men :: Brotherhood Base :: Main Hall-
Jump to: