Euphoria X-Men
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Euphoria X-Men

An X-Men Movie RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Hanger

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mastergirl
Queen of Dreams
Queen of Dreams
Mastergirl

The Hanger Empty
PostSubject: The Hanger   The Hanger I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:34 pm

The jet landed in the hanger, and Kayla got off as soon as possible. She still couldn't believe that guy she was about to fight. Calling her those names. She thought of him as a player. Kayla needed somewhere to go that wasn't the institute. Most likely, she was going to end up on the roof again.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1570145859&ref=profil
Rouge
The Royal Power Sucker
The Royal Power Sucker
Rouge

The Hanger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hanger   The Hanger I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:47 pm

Rouge gets out of the jet when it lands. sees the hanger empty. "glad thats finally over with." streches arms. noticed kayla seemed spacey. "hey somethin' up? look spacey"
Back to top Go down
Mastergirl
Queen of Dreams
Queen of Dreams
Mastergirl

The Hanger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hanger   The Hanger I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:48 pm

"Just that guy who I was gonna fight. Thanks to a certain someone, he knows my name and I have no idea what his is." She didn't see the professor around and thought that she could have a clean getaway to where ever she was going to end up.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
The Royal Power Sucker
The Royal Power Sucker
Rouge

The Hanger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hanger   The Hanger I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:03 pm

"sorry...my mistake...didn't mean to jsut blurt it out as i did."
Back to top Go down
Mastergirl
Queen of Dreams
Queen of Dreams
Mastergirl

The Hanger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hanger   The Hanger I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:29 pm

"You didn't." Kayla assured her. "Mike was the one who did." She said quietly so he wouldn't hear. 'I guess I'm going to have to ask the professor about him.' She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Supercaliy
Gaurdian of the Deep
Gaurdian of the Deep
Supercaliy

The Hanger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hanger   The Hanger I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:38 pm

Mike rolled his eyes as he walked of the X-Jet with his backpack around his shoulder. "For the last time I said I was sorry!" Mike said getting annoyed as he passed them. "I'll be up in my room if you need me!" He said with a wave and went off to his room.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ElementSim4
Iceman
Master of Ice
Master of Ice
Iceman

The Hanger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hanger   The Hanger I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:42 pm

Bobby finally got off the X-Jet and it closed up behind him and Bobby gave a smirk as Mike walked out of the Hanger. "It's great having him back with us, i missed him." Bobby admitted as he watched the door slide shut after him.
Back to top Go down
https://euphoriaxmen.forumotion.com
Rouge
The Royal Power Sucker
The Royal Power Sucker
Rouge

The Hanger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hanger   The Hanger I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:11 pm

"Oh, alright. yea good to see him. well i'm goin' bed. i seeya kayla."

yawns an walked off to elevator goes to her room.
Back to top Go down
Mastergirl
Queen of Dreams
Queen of Dreams
Mastergirl

The Hanger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hanger   The Hanger I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:15 pm

"See ya." Kayla said watching her walk out of the room. 'Sorry doesn't change anything.' She thought to herself. She walked out of the room and went on the roof.
Back to top Go down
Iceman
Master of Ice
Master of Ice
Iceman

The Hanger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hanger   The Hanger I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:26 am

Bobby sighed to himself as he watched his teammates walk away so he went to his room himself.
Back to top Go down
JasDevi
Princess of Chaos
Princess of Chaos
JasDevi

The Hanger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hanger   The Hanger I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:15 pm

Laviko sighs. "Knew nothing good comes from assiating with people..." sat bythe wall next to her bike wanted to be alone. had, had enough took out her cell phone looking at some ol d pictures she had on it. "hate this country..." muttered low to self.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
The Royal Power Sucker
The Royal Power Sucker
Rouge

The Hanger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hanger   The Hanger I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:10 am

Rouge had came to the hanger looks aroudn for laviko then sees laviko holding something in her hand.

"what she doing..." decided to watch since she seemed distracted. was some ways from the elevator.
Back to top Go down
JasDevi
Princess of Chaos
Princess of Chaos
JasDevi

The Hanger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hanger   The Hanger I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:26 am

gripped her cell lightly frustration in her eyes, was a digital image of her sister an her together fireworks shot up behind them botth smiling happy. was pain in her eyes. recited some quotes from confusious that she remebered from her school.

"If a man takes no thought about what is distant, he will find sorrow near at hand." she says speaking low to herself.

"Ignorance is the night of the mind, but a night without moon and star." thinks to herself, was trying to calm her self of the emotions she was feeling. had a s trap on her phone it was arounf her wrist had her head down to her knees was dark in the hanger only few lights on but she didn't care, was use to being by herself, alone or abandoned. thought she was alone so would have nothing to worry abot.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
The Royal Power Sucker
The Royal Power Sucker
Rouge

The Hanger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hanger   The Hanger I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:58 pm

walks over to her quietly. "Laviko..." says i na calm voice not wanting to scare her again an she end up poofing away or have sent away.
Back to top Go down
JasDevi
Princess of Chaos
Princess of Chaos
JasDevi

The Hanger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hanger   The Hanger I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 10:22 pm

Laviko looked up some had softness, an sadness in her eyes. rouge could see soem. when she sees rouge come into light frustration an some anger in her eyes she gets up had few cards out. "Leave me alone! get lost! anger an loneliness in eyes. didn't want anyone clsoe to her. threw some cards at her. glares. was keeping her guard.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
The Royal Power Sucker
The Royal Power Sucker
Rouge

The Hanger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hanger   The Hanger I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:19 am

"Woah calm down!" had dodged out the way of her attack some things in the hanger exploded. "you need to calm down! an listen to me!""
Back to top Go down
JasDevi
Princess of Chaos
Princess of Chaos
JasDevi

The Hanger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hanger   The Hanger I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:06 pm

She didn't listen an kept attacking her.
Back to top Go down
Iceman
Master of Ice
Master of Ice
Iceman

The Hanger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hanger   The Hanger I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:45 pm

Bobby ran into the hanger "Wow, wow, wow!" he yelled as he went over and broke them up "What's going on around here!?" he asked in a shocking tone of voice.
Back to top Go down
JasDevi
Princess of Chaos
Princess of Chaos
JasDevi

The Hanger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hanger   The Hanger I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:20 pm

"i said get lost! just wanted to be by myself for awhile. I'll be gone. what the hell else do you want."

threw few cards at bobby. still had 5 cards in hand ready charged. glared at both of them coldly.

"already judged since came here...might as well find some abandoned place tos tay then here...just gaining people for some ridiculus war." thought to self.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
The Royal Power Sucker
The Royal Power Sucker
Rouge

The Hanger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hanger   The Hanger I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:26 pm

"just came down make sure she dind't try to take the jet since she said wanted to leave go home. saw looked like she was upset went to see if shes alright an she ups an attack me." rouge says.

-sees the atk coming at bobby-

"bobby watch out!"
Back to top Go down
Iceman
Master of Ice
Master of Ice
Iceman

The Hanger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hanger   The Hanger I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 11:27 am

Bobby blasted the cards with his icy cold blasts of ice and blocked all five. "Listen Laviko, where just trying to help you!" Bobby said in a horse tone. "But all you've done since you got here and slap our hands away!" Bobby said trying to get through to her.
Back to top Go down
JasDevi
Princess of Chaos
Princess of Chaos
JasDevi

The Hanger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hanger   The Hanger I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:28 pm

"help me?! what you-" Was about to attack saw sparks coming from wires her eyes widen scared reminded her too much of lightening and what happened to her when she was younger. she dropped her cards & her cell phone, screamed jumped back when a broken wire sparks coming from it. her b ack was t oa wall she slumped down to the floor hands on her head. was trembling scared when into a state of shock hyperventilating.

She wouldn't come out of it.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
The Royal Power Sucker
The Royal Power Sucker
Rouge

The Hanger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hanger   The Hanger I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 3:19 pm

sees her fall geos over kneels down. waved hand infront of her face but saw she wouldn't react. "whats with her? what just happened 1 of the wires hit her?"

tryed to get laviko out her shocked state but it didn't work.
Back to top Go down
Iceman
Master of Ice
Master of Ice
Iceman

The Hanger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hanger   The Hanger I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:14 pm

Bobby ran over to Laviko's side, "Hey Laviko!?" He shook her but gently. "What' wrong? Are you okay?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
JasDevi
Princess of Chaos
Princess of Chaos
JasDevi

The Hanger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hanger   The Hanger I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:11 pm

She wouldn't snap otu of it, was in a metal shock her powers were starting to go haywire. she not able to control them in the state shes in. things were exploding was her cards that had been scattered about in the hanger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Hanger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hanger   The Hanger I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hanger
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Euphoria X-Men :: Xavier's School For Gifted Youngters :: Sub-Basement :: The hanger-
Jump to: