Euphoria X-Men
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Euphoria X-Men

An X-Men Movie RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Infiltration

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rouge
The Royal Power Sucker
The Royal Power Sucker
Rouge

Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Infiltration   Infiltration I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 8:26 pm

the x jet lands the jets cloaking device was on to keep them hidden, rouge glanced out the window saw no goons out.

"so whats the plan. to get him out?"
Back to top Go down
Iceman
Master of Ice
Master of Ice
Iceman

Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 7:41 am

Bobby followed her looking out the window as well. "Well first thing we have to do is find out were there keeping him." He said softly. "Come on Kayla, ya slow poke!" Bobby yelled over to her as she had not yet gotten off the X-Jet.
Back to top Go down
https://euphoriaxmen.forumotion.com
Wolverine
Weapon X
Weapon X
Wolverine

Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 2:45 pm

Crashing banging, destruction all around as suddenly Wolverine crashes through the wall and into the lobby of the Weapon- X Facility. He rubbed his head and stood up slowly as he looked over to see Rogue and Bobby standing near by. "Well what are you waiting for? Get your asses moving we have a mutant to save!" Wolverine said in a demanding voice and then as security came running in Wolverine drew his claws and let out a scream as she charged into the crowd of them all and started swiping away at them.
Back to top Go down
Mastergirl
Queen of Dreams
Queen of Dreams
Mastergirl

Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 3:00 pm

Kayla came off the jet just as Wolverine came crashing through the wall. She wondered why he was here but then quickly got distracted by all the security that was running toward them. She kept away from Wolverine, letting him do his thing as she did her own. It was all good that way. "Go ahead, we can take care of them." Kayla yelled to Bobby and Rouge.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1570145859&ref=profil
Iceman
Master of Ice
Master of Ice
Iceman

Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:34 pm

Bobby gave Wolverine a nervous smile, boy was he pissed off. As soon as she started to run and take care of the guards he was stopped dead in his tracks by something. He turned to and a big set of doors with alarms going off the top, they were coming that way. Iceman slid over closer and put up his hands and froze the door solid so it would not open and then turned to Kayla when he found a map and found out where the the cells where and thought Mike might be there "Hey Mastergirl, come with me!" He yelled over and started following the direction into the hall where the map told him to go.
Back to top Go down
Mastergirl
Queen of Dreams
Queen of Dreams
Mastergirl

Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:29 pm

Kayla gave out a sigh as he heard Bobby calling for her. She finished beating up a guard with a roundhouse kick and made her way over to him. She didn't say anything for the rest of the way to him as she was still in her little kick butt mode. She knew that Wolverine could take care of what was left of the guards, but she rather be there at the moment to get rid of some of the anger she had from what had happened before.
Back to top Go down
Gemini
Weapon X Spy
Weapon X Spy
Gemini

Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 7:08 am

Ashley heard the alarms starting to go off in every direction around the facility, she knew somebody was trying to bust in somewhere. She sent more guards to the lobby where it started and she checked the security cameras to see two people heading to the cells. She went to go cut them off and found the running down the hall where she was waiting for them. "You know, breaking and entering? Kinda against the law." She said as she took a few shorts steps down the hall where they stopped when they saw her. She figured the two must have been mutants but Ashley was confident in her skills that she could take them down.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine
Weapon X
Weapon X
Wolverine

Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 7:12 am

Wolverine had just finished off the guards that were attacking along side Rogue. He gave her a high five and wiped the sweat from his forehead. He was very proud of how Rogue had grown up since he met her in Canada, way before Wolverine was even an X-Men or even knew what they were. All of the sudden with the alarms still going off my guards came running towards them "Looks like the party ain't over yet." He said as he showed his claws and let out a ferocious yell and charged at them for an attack. Making his way through the crowd swiping his claws, stabbing them one by one.
Back to top Go down
Mastergirl
Queen of Dreams
Queen of Dreams
Mastergirl

Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 7:57 am

Kayla ran with Bobby to try to get to the cells. There was just sme guards coming at her and him had just missed running into. Soon there was a girl in front of them standing there. Kayla stopped running and caught her breath for the attack she was deciding to do to get rid of her. "It's also against the law to kidnap someone." She shot back. Her words gave her fuel, enough to start the attack.
Back to top Go down
Iceman
Master of Ice
Master of Ice
Iceman

Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 8:26 am

Bobby stopped right as Kayla did and drew a breath at the sight of a young women who said breaking and entering was against the law and then Kayla said so wasn't kidnapping. Bobby smirked at her comment and took a step with a now serious face "Where's Suprcaliy!?" Bobby asked staring her down across the hall.
Back to top Go down
Gemini
Weapon X Spy
Weapon X Spy
Gemini

Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 8:41 am

Ashley started to laugh with an evil tone in her voice. "I don't think think of it as kidnapping, I think of it as doing my job." She explained with a serious face "As for your Supercaliy, I'm guessing you mean the kid, well don't worry about him were taking special care of him. But, unfortunately it's time for you to go!" Ashley said and she started running for them and started flipping over and right as she was about to reach them she teleported behind them and kicked Bobby in the back sending him to the ground then she ducked and tripped Kayla to the ground and teleported back to the end of the hall again. "That was just a taste of things to come unless you leave NOW!" She said and then teleported out of sight.
Back to top Go down
Mastergirl
Queen of Dreams
Queen of Dreams
Mastergirl

Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 8:52 am

Kayla wasn't listening to her anymore. She knew that kidnapping was wrong and she didn't even know anymore of the details of the girl's job. Taking what kind of place it was though, she figured it was all illegal at the very least. Right before Kayla could make contact with her face, she flipped and kicked Bobby. It wasn't long before she was somehow tripped, realizing she was a mutant like herself. "I'm not fucking leaving this place till I get my friend free." She said while standing up and glaring at her.
Back to top Go down
Iceman
Master of Ice
Master of Ice
Iceman

Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:24 pm

Bobby didn't even see it coming he was ready to freeze her when she was close enough after flipping over to them but she teleported before he got the chance to do anything and attacked him from behind along with Kayla. She said to leave and disappeared again. Bobby tried to help Kayla up as she cursed "Common, let's just keep moving." He said and started running down the hall again and kept going till they found a sign that said "Holding Cells" and he knew Mike must have been close. 'In here." Bobby said quietly as he opened the door and they both snuck inside.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
The Royal Power Sucker
The Royal Power Sucker
Rouge

Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 7:48 am

Rouge Joined in with wolverine fighting along side him. She round house kicked one of them took off her gloves an drains the enrgy from few more of them so they'd be unconsious for awhile. "They not even makin' a effort to try an win."
1 of them grabs her from behind. "Dont touch punk!" head buts thme back. stomping on thier foot making them let go she legs sweeps them kikcs them in the head making them go unconsious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Infiltration
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Euphoria X-Men :: Weapon X Facility :: Lobby-
Jump to: