Euphoria X-Men
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Euphoria X-Men

An X-Men Movie RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Monteague House~

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
JasDevi
Princess of Chaos
Princess of Chaos
JasDevi

~Monteague House~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Monteague House~   ~Monteague House~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 1:35 pm

Monteague house

normal quiet neighborhood

was an explosion inthe hosue.
"woah.... awesome how'd i do that?!" was a surprised look she had been playing cards with her younger sister when her parents had busted in ehr room thought she was drinking. her parents grabbed claudia away.

"Y-your a mu- monster!" her father yelled at her. "hell call the sentinal!" he says again
"w-what?!" said in disbelief looked at cluadia who only in middle school didn't know what was going on an was scared. "Viko" she says scared an worried.

the sentinal comes. an bustedi nto the hosue. her parents took her little sister awya an left the house as the sentinals had came in. they tryed to take lavi away

"get off of me!!" caused anotehr few explosion inthe hosue her family ran out. lavi was by self trying to hold off the ppl using her deck of cards. "damn it. i can never get a freakin' break around here!!"
Back to top Go down
Iceman
Master of Ice
Master of Ice
Iceman

~Monteague House~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Monteague House~   ~Monteague House~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 1:43 pm

Iceman and Mastergirl appears before the sentinel. "Wow Mg, what is that thing?" He asks with a confused look as he iced his way around and behind the sentinel and used his powers to freeze the arm that was holding Lavi up.

When it was frozen Iceman jumped of his path of ice and kicked the arm of the sentinel causing it to shatter. Iceman then starts making another path of ice midair and catches Lavi as she was falling. "Hey, you okay?" He asks smiling at her with pride.
Back to top Go down
https://euphoriaxmen.forumotion.com
Mastergirl
Queen of Dreams
Queen of Dreams
Mastergirl

~Monteague House~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Monteague House~   ~Monteague House~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 1:51 pm

Mg stayed quiet. She knew exactly what it was. Those friggin sentinels were made to capture mutants. Luckily she didn't have to worry about them. She knew that even from across the world, the scientists made arrangements for her not to get caught by one of them. Plus she knew how to defeat them. Using the roof from the girl's house, she waited for the perfect moment and jumped on his front, not caring about the weapons it had. Her feet landed on its weak point, making the sentinel self destruct itself in ten seconds.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1570145859&ref=profil
JasDevi
Princess of Chaos
Princess of Chaos
JasDevi

~Monteague House~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Monteague House~   ~Monteague House~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 2:00 pm

Looked aroudn then up at him elbows him an got fmor his arms was the ground. backed away fmro him had 4 cards in 1 of her hands. "Back off!...Weirdo"was speaking japanese. glares at him coldy. "onee-sama!" heard her sister call her, didn't answer her parents out side kept claudia quiet. threw her cards down when jumped back away from him was by the open wall she had made explode earlier during her fight.
Back to top Go down
Iceman
Master of Ice
Master of Ice
Iceman

~Monteague House~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Monteague House~   ~Monteague House~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 2:14 pm

Bobby ran through the smoke of the explosion. "Wow, that girl has some gift!" He said looking around for her. "Kayla, I'll go around this way, you go around the other. We'll cut her off." He explained and ran to the same direction she went before.

Bobby found the opening where she had ran though and saw her hair flow as she turned the corner and Bobby quickly ran after her. "Kayla, she's coming around to you!" He yelled as loud as he could hoping she would hear him.
Back to top Go down
Mastergirl
Queen of Dreams
Queen of Dreams
Mastergirl

~Monteague House~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Monteague House~   ~Monteague House~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 2:20 pm

Mg ran in the opposite direction as Mike as instructed. Although she didn't do it for him. She did because she wanted to. She rounded the corner, made sure she couldn't be seen without looking around several times, and waited for the girl to come her way. 'I'll get her, since you can't.' She thought in her mind.
Back to top Go down
JasDevi
Princess of Chaos
Princess of Chaos
JasDevi

~Monteague House~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Monteague House~   ~Monteague House~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 2:31 pm

Was running was at the side of house. "dang it why don't they just leave me alone!" she thought to herself. got on her motorcycle without her helmet turned on her bike M.G an I.M could hear the engine laviko pulled off on her bike trying to leave before any other people got to her.

"why haven't they taken her yet." her father states. "That demon monster needs to be gone fro mthis place." he says. helen agreed with him claudia didn't say anytihng was holding her stuffed toy.
Back to top Go down
Iceman
Master of Ice
Master of Ice
Iceman

~Monteague House~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Monteague House~   ~Monteague House~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 2:38 pm

Bobby saw her taking off. "Oh no ya don't!" He stated then started freezing the ground beneath him constantly trying to go faster and fast.

Mike slowly caught up to Lavi until he was skating next to her motorcycle. "Hey, you there. Please pull over, we just want to talk to you. Were not going to hurt you! I promise!" Mike tried yelling over the sounds of the motorcycle engines.
Back to top Go down
Mastergirl
Queen of Dreams
Queen of Dreams
Mastergirl

~Monteague House~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Monteague House~   ~Monteague House~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 2:53 pm

Left in the dust. 'Great now all I can do is follow his tracks and bump into him, or wait for a call.' She starts walking next to his path. 'He's still gonna get it when we go back to the institute and train. I don't care who yells at me.'
Back to top Go down
JasDevi
Princess of Chaos
Princess of Chaos
JasDevi

~Monteague House~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Monteague House~   ~Monteague House~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 3:04 pm

Claudia broke free of her parents ran ot find her sister bumps into kayla fell back gets up shakes her head grabs kaylas arm with both her hands. "Wheres my onee-chan why are you taking her. she not do anything bad."

"yea right your jsut gonna try to cage me like some stupid animal!" goes faster she about to turn a corner sees a cat panicked turned another way almost gets hit by a truck fell of bike to the pavement right arm an left leg got injured got some cuts an bruises on ehr caused a car accident an traffic jam. "agh! dang it." gets up on her own almost falls holds arm sees her bike. "my bike! i still got 3 payments on that!" looked bakc sees bobby coming. took out a few cards was bleeding some was ready to attack took soem steps back soem blood down side ofher face. "stay... away form me." had a cold tone of voice sounds like she'll kill him.
Back to top Go down
Iceman
Master of Ice
Master of Ice
Iceman

~Monteague House~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Monteague House~   ~Monteague House~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 3:44 pm

"Hey, are you okay?" He asked with concern then glanced at her injuries. "Your hurt, come with me, my friend can heal you." He said stepping closer.

"It's okay, I'm here to help you. I'm just like you." He said slowly as he came closer to her. "I go to a school for people like us. Mutants, like us." he explained. "If you come with you can learn to control your powers because if you don't, they'll take control over you." He said looking her in eye hoping he was getting through to her.
Back to top Go down
Mastergirl
Queen of Dreams
Queen of Dreams
Mastergirl

~Monteague House~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Monteague House~   ~Monteague House~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 3:51 pm

"She's just down the street. We're not going to take her away from you. That will be her own choice." Mg said looking down on Claudia, one of her more friendly faces with on. She went down on her knee and said, "She'll be fine, she was just startled by us is all."
Back to top Go down
JasDevi
Princess of Chaos
Princess of Chaos
JasDevi

~Monteague House~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Monteague House~   ~Monteague House~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 4:24 pm

took a few steps back. "mutants?...school? take control. sounds liek some kinda cult who the heck are you...with those weirdos attacking me. an this...this what ever palce." peopel around kept their distance they most knew laviiko an kept their distance. she eased over to her bike picking it up not letting her guard down. "if you lie to me. i swear i will blow up your head like a firecracker.."

Claudia still held kaylas arm. "Y-you promise you won't hurt onee-sama?...why did those other peopel atk her?"
Back to top Go down
Iceman
Master of Ice
Master of Ice
Iceman

~Monteague House~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Monteague House~   ~Monteague House~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 4:43 pm

Bobby took another step closer and smirked. "Where not a cult, where a school for the gifted. All the way in New York, America. Have you ever been to America?" He asked giving her a curious look.

He then wondered about Kayla. Where on earth did she get to now? He hoped she wasn't attacked by another sentinel or something. Kayla doesn't have the most butt kicking of powers, but she could always take care of herself.
Back to top Go down
Mastergirl
Queen of Dreams
Queen of Dreams
Mastergirl

~Monteague House~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Monteague House~   ~Monteague House~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 4:48 pm

"I promise I won't hurt her." Kayla said to her. "Those other people are the enemies. They are the ones who will hurt your onee-sama." She said truthfully. "But I will protect her for you." She added giving Claudia a small smile. "I swear on my life, that she will not be harmed by me."
Back to top Go down
JasDevi
Princess of Chaos
Princess of Chaos
JasDevi

~Monteague House~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Monteague House~   ~Monteague House~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 4:58 pm

"A-america?..." thought about the country shakes her head trying to get it fomr her mind. knows can't move her bike an atk him at the same time. "I have. why do you wanna help me..."

"oh" kayla an claudia hear groaning 3 sentinals were moving they see claudia thinks she maybe 1 to. aim thier weapons at her, she turns see them her eyes widen. "Onee-san!!!" she screamed "Claudia!" had heard her scream. gathered alot of energy in he 3 cards she had. throws the cards in direction of her hosue they go an hit the house it explodes on contact crushes 2 of the 3 sentinal killing them. claudia cling to kaylas arm crying. was terrified. her parents go over an an see claudia an kayla. "what jsut happened here is she alright?" her mother says worried.

Laviko falls her knees using energy after the crash tiring her pants out of breath.
"your gonna pay for that kid." the sentinal had said was still wounded shoots at claudia & kayla trying to kill both of them.
Back to top Go down
Iceman
Master of Ice
Master of Ice
Iceman

~Monteague House~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Monteague House~   ~Monteague House~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 7:52 pm

Bobby smiled at Laviko "Yeah, America. There's a man there called Charles Xavier. He's helped a lot of mutants like you and me. I go to his school. He helped me develop my powers and control them so i don't freeze half of New York." He explained with a smile.

Bobby then turned to see the sentinel firing at Mastergirl and Laviko's little sister. "Oh, that blond and her inactive powers!" Bobby said as he started running for them "Stay there!" He said yelling back to Lavi. He started freezing her way down to the sentinel "Hey robot head!" He cried grabbing the sentinel's attention.

He froze it's legs while skiing around it. "Kayla, you know how to stop these don't you?" He asked turning over to her. "I can bridge you up there and you can do that again." He suggested as he distracted the sentinel.
Back to top Go down
Mastergirl
Queen of Dreams
Queen of Dreams
Mastergirl

~Monteague House~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Monteague House~   ~Monteague House~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 8:00 pm

Kayla took Claudia in her arms, protecting her with her own body. Some of the shoots hit Kayla's back, but she didn't let it show. Her wounds were being healed in a split second. Kayla ran Claudia over to Lavi, and then back to the sentinel that Mike was distracting. "Do it now!" She yelled so Mike would hear her.
Back to top Go down
JasDevi
Princess of Chaos
Princess of Chaos
JasDevi

~Monteague House~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Monteague House~   ~Monteague House~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 8:06 pm

Claudia hugs her sister tight crying. Laviko can't move her arms well just set a hand on her h ea d. "onee-chan" crying. laviko sighs was softness in eyes she closes them. "stop crying you big baby i'm still here."

Her parents had went a safe enough distance away. didn't know what was going on.

sentinal shoots again at master gril an iceman.

Last edited by JasDevi on Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Iceman
Master of Ice
Master of Ice
Iceman

~Monteague House~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Monteague House~   ~Monteague House~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:11 pm

Bobby put his hands together and froze under Kayla sending her up into the air so Kayla could hop onto the sentinel. "Don't worry I'll keep him still!"
He said refreezing the feet and legs of the sentinel making absolutely sure it wasn't going to go anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Mastergirl
Queen of Dreams
Queen of Dreams
Mastergirl

~Monteague House~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Monteague House~   ~Monteague House~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:25 pm

Kayla jumped the rest of the way up on the sentinel, flipping herself in the air and having her legs dead center at the weak point yet again. She jumped down onto the ice path that was still there from before, sliding herself to the ground, pulling Bobby away from the self destructing sentinel.
Back to top Go down
Iceman
Master of Ice
Master of Ice
Iceman

~Monteague House~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Monteague House~   ~Monteague House~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:37 pm

Mike covered Kayla from the explosion and after it had cleared out she looked at Kayla and went over to Laviko.
"Okay Laviko, now that that's over. Are you coming back with us to learn about your abilities or are you going to stay here and learn to fight off sentinel's alone?"
He asked looking at her deeply waiting for a response. "So, what's it going to be?"
Back to top Go down
JasDevi
Princess of Chaos
Princess of Chaos
JasDevi

~Monteague House~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Monteague House~   ~Monteague House~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:42 pm

The sentinal sent flying off a ways explodes.

laviko had claudia on her back. with her bike with her took thme both back ot whereh her house use ot be. her mother took claudia away. both of her parents looked at her in a negative way she knew t he look.

"don't come back here again. don't want to ever see you here again no longer our daughter, destructive just as a demon is your stupid pranks caust everyone." her father say.

Her mother said nothing only held claudia close soem tears escaping her eyes. "I hate both of you...you'll not hear or see me again... i can promise you that..." want ed to kill them but knew her younger sister needed them an after what had happened was the last straw. put her cards away. her sister looks at laviko crying. "onee-sama" "stop crying you brat." looked at her coldly inside didn't want to leave her with their parents. "don't ever call me that again. or i'll kill you." threat sounded real. all you ever do is whine. looked at bobby & kayla. "i'm not joining you but i will see what this is about..." her younger sister cryed on her mom didn't want her to go.
Back to top Go down
Mastergirl
Queen of Dreams
Queen of Dreams
Mastergirl

~Monteague House~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Monteague House~   ~Monteague House~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:08 pm

Kayla started to walk back the X-jet that was not that far away. It was invisible, but Kayla got up on the open ramp without any trouble. She went to the controls and turned the clocking device off. Kayla then waited for Bobby and laviko.
Back to top Go down
JasDevi
Princess of Chaos
Princess of Chaos
JasDevi

~Monteague House~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Monteague House~   ~Monteague House~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:13 pm

"how she just do that?..." thought to self had seen her disappear
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

~Monteague House~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Monteague House~   ~Monteague House~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Monteague House~
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next