Euphoria X-Men
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Euphoria X-Men

An X-Men Movie RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

JasDevi (Laviko Monteague)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JasDevi
Princess of Chaos
Princess of Chaos
JasDevi

JasDevi (Laviko Monteague) Empty
PostSubject: JasDevi (Laviko Monteague)   JasDevi (Laviko Monteague) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 12:51 am

~*ACCEPTED*~

INTRODUCING...

<Laviko Monteague>

JasDevi (Laviko Monteague) Normal_selenafan036

Full Name- Laviko Monteague
alias?- JasDevi [Devil Clown]
Gender- Chika
Age- 17
Date of Birth- April Fools 1992
Sexual Orientation- Heterosexual
Location- Tokyo
Celebrity Claim- Selena Gomez
Play anyone else?- Rogue, soon
Have You Read the Rules?- Yes

ORDINARY PEOPLE...

Personality-
Rarely would ever take anything seriously. If is something boring then will
either go to sleep or just leave after mocking or blowing someone or something up. sometimes
will use pranks on people for amusement is sadistic likes to see others in pain. Doesn't help
people too often doesn't have much tolerance for people who she sees as weak. Can be nice at
times but isn't too often in public.

Likes-

• Little sister Claudia monteague
  • Money
  • Jewels
  • Chaos
  • Attention

Dislikes-

• Hates weaklings
  • whiners
  • Arrogant people
  • Parents
  • Cops

Strengths-

• Raw Meat
  • Poker
  • Black Jack
  • Playing Cards
  • Bombs

Weaknesses-

• Lightning
  • Love for her Sister
  • Get's Distracted Easily
  • Vanity
  • Fear of Felines

Skills-

• Marksmanship
  • Fluent in Japanese
  • Fear of Felines

Flaws-

• Temperamental
  • Lose of Sanity
  • Selfconscious

EXTRAORDINARY ABILITIES...

Abilities/Powers/Skills-
Energy Manipulation- Lavi uses the bio-kinetic energy his body produces to convert the potential energy of non-organic matter into kinetic energy. The conversion process, referred to as charging, often results in a violent and powerful explosion. The explosion is proportional to the size of the object. With the first demonstration of his powers, he charges an object using his mind rather than through physical contact

Teleportation- Lavi's secondary ability is her ability to teleport herself and anything she touches in a blink of an eye.

Limits-
Energy Manipulation Limits- Lavi can only use her powers through other objects. If she doesn't have anything to manipulate her powers through, her powers are useless. Lavi also carries around 3 to 5 decks around with her at all times.

Teleportation Limits- Lavi can only teleport within a 50 to 75 mile radius.

YOUR STORY

Appearance-
JasDevi (Laviko Monteague) Selena

Alignment- Neutral
Team Affiliation- Solo
Birthplace- Tokyo, Japan
Mother- Helen Monteague
Father- Marius Monteague
Siblings- Claudia Monteague

History-
Use to be the child with a lot of attention. had really bad uncurable sickness was suppose to
have died next week but 1 day when was about 7 get struck by lightening. parents almost
though was dead sent her to a hospital. Her mother Helen was holding her little sister Claudia
she'd just been born the same day when Lavi had her accident.

They had completely forgotten about her, Lavi was stuck in the hospital for the last 7yrs she
never died. her deathly illness was gone. was not a trace of it left was like a miracle got in
the papers. Her parents found out an got her from the hospital they started to pay more
attention to her almost as much as her little sister Claudia but was happy but once it ended a
was old news. they didn't treat them exactly the same. Lavi was a freshman in high school.

Was always the loner type often would go thieving an causing trouble all around Tokyo for
amusement joined a biker gang started hitting banks. family had disowned her except her
sister Claudia. Resents everything in the world for all that's happened left biker gang because
they feared the power she had. Always carries a picture of her an her sister with her.

Anything else?- Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale full moon?

Sample RP-
Laviko had just snuck back in the house through her window sees her
parents were their an not at all pleased. "What"she says to them coldly. "we
have had it with your actions young lady" her father says yelling at her. the lights of their
neighbors house turned on."Like you people really care. why don't you go an
worship your favorite."
"favorites? is this what-" her mother says but was cut off by
Laviko. "yes it is! you have me living in the freakin' attic that brat is in my room!
ever since that day i woken up you both are just-"
before she could even finish her
mother slaps her. "don't you dare speak to us in that tone!" her mother yells at her.
has hand on her cheek looking at them eyes narrowed glaring looks like is going to
kill them. "you know i'm telling the truth. all you ever do is the same thing."

"If that's the way you feel" her father says "get your stuff an get the hell out don't ever come
back again we don't ever wanna see your face around here." he bellowed at her. Laviko only
smirked went an attacked both her mother an father "Laviko stop this!" he mom screamed. she
only smirked seeing as how they feared her. she glared at them hatefully. Claudia had woken
up Laviko had left her room some blood on her. she didn't looked at her sister. her parents
called the cops. "Viko?" her sisters says sleepily an scared. "get lost...go to
bed..."
was all she said cops came to the house but Laviko left on Suzuko bike was gone
cops never caught her.
[/center]

Back to top Go down
crazzycat

PostSubject: Re: JasDevi (Laviko Monteague)   JasDevi (Laviko Monteague) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:48 am

wow, great character, i like her!
----------
I can only trust the attorney general...

Last edited by crazzycat on Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JasDevi
Princess of Chaos
Princess of Chaos
JasDevi

PostSubject: Re: JasDevi (Laviko Monteague)   JasDevi (Laviko Monteague) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 4:26 pm

thanx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JasDevi (Laviko Monteague)   JasDevi (Laviko Monteague) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JasDevi (Laviko Monteague)
Page 1 of 1