Euphoria X-Men
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Euphoria X-Men

An X-Men Movie RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Laviko's Arrival

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Iceman
Master of Ice
Master of Ice
Iceman

Laviko's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Laviko's Arrival   Laviko's Arrival I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:11 am

Bobby, Kayla, and Laviko flew at light speed back to the Institute. Before the landed Bobby looked over beneath them and saw The Institute below them. "Here it is, Laviko. Xavier's Institute for Gifted Youngster's." He said with pride looking back on all his memories of living there.

The Institute looked any regular mansion, which it was. It was just used as a school for mutants. There were vines growing all over it showing how long it has really been there. "Sure is beautiful, isn't it?" he asked then flipped a switch and the basketball court beneath them opened and Bobby slowly lowered the jet inside and the court closed back up after them.

After the X-Jet was to a complete stop, Bobby powered down the jet and unbuckled himself. "Well, here we are." He said as he got out of the X-Jet and stepped into the hanger. It was like a huge garage with a lot of empty space. The Professor and Storm were approaching as they got off.
Back to top Go down
https://euphoriaxmen.forumotion.com
JasDevi
Princess of Chaos
Princess of Chaos
JasDevi

Laviko's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laviko's Arrival   Laviko's Arrival I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:38 am

"Right..." says sarcastically, was impressed only a little looked at the professor an storm who were coming up to them. "who the old man an lady?" had her bike with her when they were off the jet.

Still doesn't trust them eyes were cold narrowed.
Back to top Go down
Mastergirl
Queen of Dreams
Queen of Dreams
Mastergirl

Laviko's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laviko's Arrival   Laviko's Arrival I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:50 am

Kayla got off the jet, looking at Storm and Professor X. She wanted to be back in her room, so she could go blow off some steam. The ramp from the jet closed, leaving all five of them in the hanger. She crossed her arms put her weight on her left foot, waiting for the Professor to take Laviko off her hands.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1570145859&ref=profil
Iceman
Master of Ice
Master of Ice
Iceman

Laviko's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laviko's Arrival   Laviko's Arrival I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 3:35 pm

The Professor and Storm came up and faced Laviko. The professor smiled up at her. "Hello Laviko, I am Charles Xavier. Welcome to my Institute for gifted Youngsters, like yourself." He said simply. "I do so hope you stay here with us to live and learn about your powers, but I'll let you get more comfortable with the school first and let you decide that all in due time."

Storm came around from behind his wheel chair and shook Laviko's hand. "Laviko, this is Ororo Munroe, also called Storm, she has the power to control the weather." She smiled at her and shook her hand. "It's nice to meet Laviko, I hear you have an amazing gift." She said grinning and let go of her hand.

The Professor looked over to Kayla feeling something was wrong, of course he could tell, he is the worlds most powerful telepath after all. "Kayla?" He asked her to get her attention. "Is something wrong?" He asked even though he knew the answer.
Back to top Go down
JasDevi
Princess of Chaos
Princess of Chaos
JasDevi

Laviko's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laviko's Arrival   Laviko's Arrival I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 5:53 pm

"Right..."still suspicious. "frost bite, mind showing me around this place." speaking of bobby.
Back to top Go down
Mastergirl
Queen of Dreams
Queen of Dreams
Mastergirl

Laviko's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laviko's Arrival   Laviko's Arrival I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 6:18 pm

Kayla looked at the Professor. A I don't care look upon her face. "Nothing's wrong professor. I just want to be in my room." She thought in her mind. She didn't want to go into details on what she was thinking. 'Could I go up to my room? She asked him. She wanted to think of everything that had happened.
Back to top Go down
Iceman
Master of Ice
Master of Ice
Iceman

Laviko's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laviko's Arrival   Laviko's Arrival I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 7:09 pm

Bobby looked over at Laviko. "Frost bite? Really now?" He said unbelieving she just called him that. Her attitude should well liked with Rouge for when they meet. He started walking up the ramp to the doors. "Okay Lavi, follow me!" He said gesturing her to follow him.

The Professor gave Kayla an odd look and thought back to her "Okay Kayla, but do you want to tell me what's wrong?" He asked in her mind, he could read her mind but that was against all that he stood for.
Back to top Go down
JasDevi
Princess of Chaos
Princess of Chaos
JasDevi

Laviko's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laviko's Arrival   Laviko's Arrival I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 7:18 pm

She followed him. left her bike kept her keys with her. picture of her an her sister fell out her pocket she picked it up an followed after bobby."well isn't like you told me your name...you only spoke about this place..." sighs pix an keys werein her pocket.
Back to top Go down
Mastergirl
Queen of Dreams
Queen of Dreams
Mastergirl

Laviko's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laviko's Arrival   Laviko's Arrival I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 7:27 pm

'No, it's nothing important.' Kayla said, walking pass Bobby and Laviko. 'If you need me, I'll be in my room.' She walked out of the hanger and continued in to her room.
Back to top Go down
Iceman
Master of Ice
Master of Ice
Iceman

Laviko's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laviko's Arrival   Laviko's Arrival I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 8:13 pm

Bobby and Laviko walked up the ramp and Bobby chuckled. "Right, sorry." He stopped in front of the door. "My name's Bobby Drake, but my codename is Iceman" He said shaking her hand. "And I already know your Laviko, Cerebro told us all we need to know about you." He said opening the sliding door into the Sub-Basement Hallway.

The Professor was smart, he knew it was something but he didn't want to make her tell him if she didn't want to. "Okay Kayla, I'll see you later." He smiled at her as she walked away then he looked over at Storm. "Teenagers." He said in a serious tone. "I guess that's what you get for opening a school for youngsters." She said with a grin and headed back to the first floor.

Bobby saw Kayla walk past them. "Uhh, bye Kayla?" He said kinda surprised she didn't say good or anything, she just walked out without a word. "Okay Laviko." He said stepping into the hallway. "This is the sub-basement." The hall was completely white, like something out of a science fiction movie and Kayla turned the corner and was gone. "All you have to do to open a door and just walk to it and it will open up automatically." He explained. "So what do you want to see first?"
Back to top Go down
JasDevi
Princess of Chaos
Princess of Chaos
JasDevi

Laviko's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laviko's Arrival   Laviko's Arrival I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 8:25 pm

sighs " ok bob" speaks englsih now fluently. "this cerebro thing take me there. was ticked off that soemone knew about her life.
Back to top Go down
Iceman
Master of Ice
Master of Ice
Iceman

Laviko's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laviko's Arrival   Laviko's Arrival I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 8:40 pm

They started walking down the hall but Bobby stopped and reached his hand over to her, stopping her from going any further. "I'll take you to Cerebro under one condition." He said looking at her seriously. "You call me Bobby, not Bob. Bob is my father." He said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
JasDevi
Princess of Chaos
Princess of Chaos
JasDevi

Laviko's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laviko's Arrival   Laviko's Arrival I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 8:48 pm

"Fine but you have no right to call me lavi, only certain people can...got it.. bobby..." annoyed tone in her voice
Back to top Go down
Iceman
Master of Ice
Master of Ice
Iceman

Laviko's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laviko's Arrival   Laviko's Arrival I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 8:53 pm

"Sorry, it's just a shorter way to say your name." Bobby said as he continued to Cerebro. "So Laviko it is then." Bobby said knew she was getting annoyed until they got to a big set of doors. "Here it is..." The doors flew open. "Cerebro."

(Continued in Cerebro)
Back to top Go down
JasDevi
Princess of Chaos
Princess of Chaos
JasDevi

Laviko's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laviko's Arrival   Laviko's Arrival I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 7:43 pm

Laviko remebvered way back to the hanger went over ot her bike remebered how damaged it had gotten saw some tools nearby got some works on her bike herself.
Back to top Go down
Mastergirl
Queen of Dreams
Queen of Dreams
Mastergirl

Laviko's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laviko's Arrival   Laviko's Arrival I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:11 pm

Kayla walked into the hanger, spotting Laviko working on her bike. "Tough times." She said in way to say, 'go ahead and talk and get it out of your system if you want.'
Back to top Go down
JasDevi
Princess of Chaos
Princess of Chaos
JasDevi

Laviko's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laviko's Arrival   Laviko's Arrival I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:01 pm

"why are you here an now with those idiots..." stands an wiped hands goes over to wehre saw extra parts got soem new tires saw would work brought them over to her bike an replaced them with her old tires. "damn, freakin brakes are shot, wires jacked up."
Back to top Go down
Mastergirl
Queen of Dreams
Queen of Dreams
Mastergirl

Laviko's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laviko's Arrival   Laviko's Arrival I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:15 pm

"Would you like to be a third wheel?" Kayla asked her simply. "I hate those kinds of things." she added.
Back to top Go down
JasDevi
Princess of Chaos
Princess of Chaos
JasDevi

Laviko's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laviko's Arrival   Laviko's Arrival I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:05 am

"No. i guess..." was rare to ever talk to anyone for this long without doing what she'd usually did to them. "hand me those spark plugs an wire clippers. over there." points had bike off. "its gonna be hell if i take this whole thing apart" thought to self.
Back to top Go down
Mastergirl
Queen of Dreams
Queen of Dreams
Mastergirl

Laviko's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laviko's Arrival   Laviko's Arrival I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 10:46 am

Kayla didn't say a word, and went over to pick up the spark plugs, and wire clippers. Then went over to her and handed them to her. She stood back a little, letting her have her space.
Back to top Go down
JasDevi
Princess of Chaos
Princess of Chaos
JasDevi

Laviko's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laviko's Arrival   Laviko's Arrival I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:52 pm

"thanks" used them. "My sister wanted me to tell you thanks for saving our her life an our family..."spoke in a calm tone of voice sounded abit nice. remebering her parents ticked her off but was keeping her cool.
Back to top Go down
Mastergirl
Queen of Dreams
Queen of Dreams
Mastergirl

Laviko's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laviko's Arrival   Laviko's Arrival I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 5:19 pm

"It's no problem. I'm trained in saving people." Kayla said remembering the lab, and her passed experiences. Kayla didn't feel the need to put her own shield she created from all those years ago. She didn't cross her arms.
Back to top Go down
JasDevi
Princess of Chaos
Princess of Chaos
JasDevi

Laviko's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laviko's Arrival   Laviko's Arrival I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 5:36 pm

"It doesn't take traing to save someones live. an nieth to take someones life..." stands walked off into the hanger fatther away looking for soem mroe parts she could use.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
The Royal Power Sucker
The Royal Power Sucker
Rouge

Laviko's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laviko's Arrival   Laviko's Arrival I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 5:38 pm

Rouge had been lsitening to the 2 of them talk in the hanger. didn't come out kept hidden soemwhere.
Back to top Go down
Mastergirl
Queen of Dreams
Queen of Dreams
Mastergirl

Laviko's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laviko's Arrival   Laviko's Arrival I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 5:50 pm

"You're right. It only takes training to do it in a professional way, and to learn how to control mutant powers." Kayla said looking toward her direction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Laviko's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laviko's Arrival   Laviko's Arrival I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Laviko's Arrival
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Euphoria X-Men :: Xavier's School For Gifted Youngters :: Sub-Basement :: The hanger-
Jump to: