Euphoria X-Men
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Euphoria X-Men

An X-Men Movie RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Laviko's Arrival

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
JasDevi
Princess of Chaos
Princess of Chaos
JasDevi

Laviko's Arrival - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laviko's Arrival   Laviko's Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 5:59 pm

"...finally...crap not gonna work." tosses the part hits soemone they geet knocked out. Finds something else instead goes back over to bike an uses it replacing the old 1."Did you really wanna be part of this....this place?
Back to top Go down
Mastergirl
Queen of Dreams
Queen of Dreams
Mastergirl

PostSubject: Re: Laviko's Arrival   Laviko's Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 6:13 pm

"I figured it would be better here, than living on the streets." She imagined herself as the silent thief that no one would want to go near, for fear of getting hurt very badly. She smiled at the image.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1570145859&ref=profil
JasDevi
Princess of Chaos
Princess of Chaos
JasDevi

PostSubject: Re: Laviko's Arrival   Laviko's Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 6:36 pm

Smirked.then remeber that, may just save you.
Back to top Go down
Mastergirl
Queen of Dreams
Queen of Dreams
Mastergirl

PostSubject: Re: Laviko's Arrival   Laviko's Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 6:38 pm

"It's the only time I will be grateful of where I was before." She said crossing her arms now. She didn't want to get into it.
Back to top Go down
Iceman
Master of Ice
Master of Ice
Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Laviko's Arrival   Laviko's Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 8:08 pm

Bobby walked into the hanger with his hands in his pockets smiling over at them in his pajama pants and T-Shirt "I didn't notice how late it was till I looked through my bedroom window." He said walking over to them. "It was surprisingly dark." He said looking around at them "So, what are you girls talking about?"
Back to top Go down
https://euphoriaxmen.forumotion.com
JasDevi
Princess of Chaos
Princess of Chaos
JasDevi

PostSubject: Re: Laviko's Arrival   Laviko's Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 8:56 pm

"your exaggerating its not that dark, its nothing why are you here... go back with the goth witch you were with. Bobby can see there was a fwe dack of cards on top of a tool box an something else under neath them sticking out. still working on her bike revs it still didn't sound right ot her turned of the bike. was getting aggravated.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
The Royal Power Sucker
The Royal Power Sucker
Rouge

PostSubject: Re: Laviko's Arrival   Laviko's Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 9:13 pm

"stop calling me a goth witch! ahd came fomr hiding over to them grabbed laviko by her shirt glaring at her stil wearing gloves.
Back to top Go down
Iceman
Master of Ice
Master of Ice
Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Laviko's Arrival   Laviko's Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 9:45 pm

Bobby rushed over and pulled Rouge off of Laviko and stood between them trying to separate them. "Wow, wow, wow, you girls! Take it easy let's not kill anybody on there first day of the Institute." He said and turned to Rogue. "Please, just leave the gloves on for now?" He suggested trying to smile at her. "And Laviko and you stop with the name calling or i swear I'll deep freeze you both!" He he said looking at them seriously. "Got it?"
Back to top Go down
Mastergirl
Queen of Dreams
Queen of Dreams
Mastergirl

PostSubject: Re: Laviko's Arrival   Laviko's Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 10:38 pm

Kayla stood by not wanting to get into it. Her arms were still crossed in front of her, and she was debating on leaving or not. She was so tired of seeing fights, and fighting them herself. She walked through the door hoping she wouldn't be noticed.
Back to top Go down
JasDevi
Princess of Chaos
Princess of Chaos
JasDevi

PostSubject: Re: Laviko's Arrival   Laviko's Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 11:30 pm

"how about i just go an blow you up from the in side out...this place would have a new paint job." Had card to rouges neck.
"heh. would be easy..." card glows a faint purple. "But..you should beware the devil that sleeps... whispered in ehr ear thne chuckles sadistically.vsrd sdtop glowing breaks free of rouge. sighs yawns. shows the card was a joker smirks picked the decks up an put in pocket with the card. what was below the deck was a picture looks at it stopped smirking closed eyes sighs.

"I won't be fighting anyhow is a waste of time. any how" Yawns rubs her eyes. "where do yo ugo to sleep around ehre...or do oyu have to pay for a room liek a hotel?..."
Back to top Go down
Rouge
The Royal Power Sucker
The Royal Power Sucker
Rouge

PostSubject: Re: Laviko's Arrival   Laviko's Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 11:34 pm

Took hands from her glared then exhales a breath to calm self. "fine." lookd at laviko doesn't trust her at all. thinks shes nuts. looked at bobby "what makes you think i'd take my gloves off. I wouldn't have done that to here. has arms crossed.
Back to top Go down
Iceman
Master of Ice
Master of Ice
Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Laviko's Arrival   Laviko's Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:14 pm

Mike smacked his face with his hand and took a deep breath. "Really now, so I have to call the Professor and have him detain you, Laviko?" He suggestion glaring at her, he was getting just a little fed up with her attitude and wasn't taking her lame treats anymore.

"Rouge, it's just I know how you can be when your done dealing with certain people." He started. "Remember in the jet on the way to Alkali Lake and you almost went for Magento?" He reminded her. "But if she does get out of control then you can shed those gloves of yours." He whispered to her with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
The Royal Power Sucker
The Royal Power Sucker
Rouge

PostSubject: Re: Laviko's Arrival   Laviko's Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:59 pm

sighs. "yea i remeber..." hated magneto almost had killed him looked back at laviko sighed. "what was that you had before in yuor hand? you stopped smirking when lookd at it."
Back to top Go down
JasDevi
Princess of Chaos
Princess of Chaos
JasDevi

PostSubject: Re: Laviko's Arrival   Laviko's Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:09 pm

Sighs lookd away from them. "call the old man. probaly better that i'm not around other people anyhow. i'll find a palce to crash out in the city." looked at rouge when she asked about the picture. "Someone who won't go down the same path as i have..."
Back to top Go down
Iceman
Master of Ice
Master of Ice
Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Laviko's Arrival   Laviko's Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:57 pm

Bobby shrugged. "What the hell is your problem, Laviko?" He went over and stood in front of her. "We save you and your sisters lives and this is how your repay us?" He asked crossing his arms looking down at her.
Back to top Go down
JasDevi
Princess of Chaos
Princess of Chaos
JasDevi

PostSubject: Re: Laviko's Arrival   Laviko's Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:17 am

"theres nothing wrong with me...i can appreciate you saving my life. i still don't trust you people...would you be able to trust someone out of blue just as is after freaks coming after you an another coming from no where...i don't know anything about you peopel this so called institution..." put the picture away pushed bobby back frmo her. "an i need my space. don't like people up near me..."

thinks: "whats with these people."
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Witch
The Wickan Queen
The Wickan Queen
Scarlet Witch

PostSubject: Re: Laviko's Arrival   Laviko's Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:23 am

Wanda walks up to them and said "What's going on here?"
Back to top Go down
Iceman
Master of Ice
Master of Ice
Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Laviko's Arrival   Laviko's Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 11:30 pm

Bobby looked over at Wanda. "Scarlet Witch, what are you doing here!?" Bobby asked angrily. "This isn't the Brotherhood hideout so why are you here?" Bobby asked crossing his arms. Storm came rushing out into the Hanger. "She's here to warn us!" Storm started. "Wanda came to us and told us that Magneto and the rest of the Brotherhood are on there way to Burlington Mass to attack The lane Family reunion." She explained with worry.

Bobby's eyes grew bigger. "The Lane's?" He repeated. "You mean Mike's family!?" He asked in plain shock. Storm nodded her head. "Yeah, so let's prepare the jet and rocket over there before something really bad happens." Bobby nodded. "Anything for Mike, he was like my best friend after all." He said remembering back then turned to Kayla. "Right, Kayla?" He asked making sure she felt the same. They were pretty close too.
Back to top Go down
JasDevi
Princess of Chaos
Princess of Chaos
JasDevi

PostSubject: Re: Laviko's Arrival   Laviko's Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:36 am

Had only listened an looked at all of them. looked at storm.

"this mike character isn't part of this...place?"
Back to top Go down
Rouge
The Royal Power Sucker
The Royal Power Sucker
Rouge

PostSubject: Re: Laviko's Arrival   Laviko's Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:46 am

"he just said that their friends, you do't listen very well. wheres mike right now? whens magneto coming?"
Back to top Go down
Iceman
Master of Ice
Master of Ice
Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Laviko's Arrival   Laviko's Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:30 pm

"Yeah, Storm, where is he?" Bobby repeated over to her. "Mike is at home, back in Burlington Massachusetts." Storm started. "As for Magneto, him and his other Brotherhood thugs could rain destruction on him at any time." Storm explained getting worried. "I think there doing this because, there having a Lane family Reunion" She said with angst.

Bobby quickly looked over to her. "Oh crap!" Bobby exclaimed. Mike and his family are all mutants!' He reminded them. "If Magneto and the rest of the Brotherhood goes after them then..." Bobby couldn't finish his thought. "Then we could have a mutant war on out hands!" Storm finished. "Well what are we standing around here for, let's go save the lanes!" Bobby yelled and Storm flew over to the jet. "You all in, we could use all the help we can get!" He asked in a rush.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
The Royal Power Sucker
The Royal Power Sucker
Rouge

PostSubject: Re: Laviko's Arrival   Laviko's Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 6:35 pm

"i'm in i'll go." thinking of magneto an rest of brotherhood wanted them to be put t ostop.
Back to top Go down
Mastergirl
Queen of Dreams
Queen of Dreams
Mastergirl

PostSubject: Re: Laviko's Arrival   Laviko's Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 1:59 pm

Kayla came into the door of the hanger, looking like she didn't just run from the roof all the way back to the hanger. Without a word, she got in the jet, and sat down in the controls, next to Storm.
Back to top Go down
Iceman
Master of Ice
Master of Ice
Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Laviko's Arrival   Laviko's Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:30 pm

"Well I guess Kayla's ready to go so let's movie people!" Bobby started heading for the X-Jet but turned around. "Laviko, this could get messy you better stay here, Common Rogue!" Bobby waved to Rouge and the three of them ran into the jet with Storm and took off to save The lanes.
Back to top Go down
JasDevi
Princess of Chaos
Princess of Chaos
JasDevi

PostSubject: Re: Laviko's Arrival   Laviko's Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:27 am

"tsk they underest-" holds her side was still hurting. found a cover moved her bike away from others things put her keys in pockets. with what energy she had left warped herself to the kitchen didn't know hwo she got there or how tot get back to the hanger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Laviko's Arrival   Laviko's Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Laviko's Arrival
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Euphoria X-Men :: Xavier's School For Gifted Youngters :: Sub-Basement :: The hanger-
Jump to: