Euphoria X-Men
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Euphoria X-Men

An X-Men Movie RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Megavolt's Cell

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Iceman
Master of Ice
Master of Ice
Iceman

Megavolt's Cell Empty
PostSubject: Megavolt's Cell   Megavolt's Cell I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:12 pm

Bobby and Wolverine dragged Megavolt to the holding cell's in the sub-basement and threw him inside. "Keep an eye on'em Popsicle!" Wolverine said with a sneer as he walked out into the hall. Bobby had just nodded slightly and locked the cell, one good thing about the cell's were that you cant use your powers when your locked up. Bobby laid against a wall and peered into the cell total aware of his surroundings. This guy wasn't getting away any time soon.
Back to top Go down
https://euphoriaxmen.forumotion.com
Megavolt
The Crowd Shocker
The Crowd Shocker
Megavolt

Megavolt's Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megavolt's Cell   Megavolt's Cell I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:19 pm

'Great he's watching me. Blade thought to himself glaring at Bobby. "You know everything would of been fine if you didn't butt in." He started with. He didn't care if Bobby was going to answer him or not. "I wasn't going to attack her. She's too pretty for that."
Back to top Go down
Iceman
Master of Ice
Master of Ice
Iceman

Megavolt's Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megavolt's Cell   Megavolt's Cell I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:45 pm

Bobby sighed and glared back, "I wasn't taking any risks. Your with The Brotherhood and I have no reason to trust you." He explained. "Why are you even here in the first place. Didn't you think this was going to happen?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Megavolt
The Crowd Shocker
The Crowd Shocker
Megavolt

Megavolt's Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megavolt's Cell   Megavolt's Cell I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:50 pm

"It's for a good cause that I'm there. I'm surprised Kayla isn't by now. She must be able to tolerate all of you x-men." He sits on the floor up against the wall now, still glaring at Bobby. "Kayla is the only reason I came, and I don't care what happens. You can torture me, you can kill me, it wouldn't matter at all."
Back to top Go down
Iceman
Master of Ice
Master of Ice
Iceman

Megavolt's Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megavolt's Cell   Megavolt's Cell I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:38 pm

Bobby gave him a stern look "That doesn't answer my question, what do you want from her!?" He asked stepping closer to his cell.
Back to top Go down
Megavolt
The Crowd Shocker
The Crowd Shocker
Megavolt

Megavolt's Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megavolt's Cell   Megavolt's Cell I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:15 pm

Blade smirked. "Just get to know her better. I know she's been through a lot. Her eyes tell it all." Blade could see it all too clearly on her face, and the way she acts. "Do you know about her past? About what she has suffered through?" He asked him.
Back to top Go down
Iceman
Master of Ice
Master of Ice
Iceman

Megavolt's Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megavolt's Cell   Megavolt's Cell I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:13 pm

Bobby sighed "I know enough. I've been with her for quite a while now. What do you know about her!? You just met her, what could you possibly know that I don't?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Megavolt
The Crowd Shocker
The Crowd Shocker
Megavolt

Megavolt's Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megavolt's Cell   Megavolt's Cell I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:09 am

"I know a lot about her." Blade said still glaring at him with a small smirk on his face. He didn't know all that much about her at all. Just her first name and that she's an x-men. He didn't let it show on his face. "Do you know the full story?"
Back to top Go down
Iceman
Master of Ice
Master of Ice
Iceman

Megavolt's Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megavolt's Cell   Megavolt's Cell I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:04 pm

"i don't know how much there is to know!" Bobby said loudly, "I know what i need to know." He said as he crossed his arms and laid against the wall again in an annoyed fashion.
Back to top Go down
Megavolt
The Crowd Shocker
The Crowd Shocker
Megavolt

Megavolt's Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megavolt's Cell   Megavolt's Cell I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:14 pm

Blade smirked at him still. "And what is it you need to know? Could you ever under her pain?" Blade asks. He liked playing this game of asking questions. He wondered when he would snap. "I can see you haven't been in as much pain has she has. Far much less actually, but still have had some."
Back to top Go down
Iceman
Master of Ice
Master of Ice
Iceman

Megavolt's Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megavolt's Cell   Megavolt's Cell I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:18 pm

Bobby rolled his eyes. "Oh shut up already your worse than Pyro!" Bobby said in an annoyed tone, he had enough on his plate and didn't need more. "Maybe you have forgotten but your the one locked up, remember?" he said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Megavolt
The Crowd Shocker
The Crowd Shocker
Megavolt

Megavolt's Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megavolt's Cell   Megavolt's Cell I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:23 pm

Blade laughed a little. "Do you really think I care? I'm just waiting for a panic attack to happen. That way I can tempt to get out." It was true. With a panic attack he didn't have full control of his powers which meant accidents.
Back to top Go down
Iceman
Master of Ice
Master of Ice
Iceman

Megavolt's Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megavolt's Cell   Megavolt's Cell I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:26 pm

Bobby chuckled "Hope you know that you don't have powers while your in that cell, right?" Bobby said with a devious smile.
Back to top Go down
Megavolt
The Crowd Shocker
The Crowd Shocker
Megavolt

Megavolt's Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megavolt's Cell   Megavolt's Cell I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:36 pm

"There's always physical strength." Blade wasn't worried, nor did he care as long as he got out soon. He uncrossed his arms and stretched them high above his head. Thank god he couldn't feel the ceiling. His attack would of happened sooner.
Back to top Go down
Supercaliy
Gaurdian of the Deep
Gaurdian of the Deep
Supercaliy

Megavolt's Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megavolt's Cell   Megavolt's Cell I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:39 pm

Mike walked into the room, "Hey It's my turn to watch him, I think your needed in The hanger." Mike said with a worried face as he turned to Blade, he had no idea who he was, this was the first time he's heard or seen him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ElementSim4
Iceman
Master of Ice
Master of Ice
Iceman

Megavolt's Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megavolt's Cell   Megavolt's Cell I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:44 pm

Bobby nodded his head "Alright, I can only imagine what's going on?" Bobby said and took a final look at Blade as he walked out of the room. "Be careful." He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Supercaliy
Gaurdian of the Deep
Gaurdian of the Deep
Supercaliy

Megavolt's Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megavolt's Cell   Megavolt's Cell I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:49 pm

Mike nodded his head "Good luck to you too." Mike said softly as the door closed behind him. Mike lowly turned to Blade "Oh, hello." Mike said in a simple tone. He then leaned against the wall as Bobby was doing before and looked at him curiously. "So, what are you in there for anyways?" he asked feeling a bit confused.
Back to top Go down
Megavolt
The Crowd Shocker
The Crowd Shocker
Megavolt

Megavolt's Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megavolt's Cell   Megavolt's Cell I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:55 pm

Blade smirked yet again as Mike came in the room. Mike was new prey to him, or something to keep him occupied for a little while. "See ya later." Blade said to Bobby smiling evilly at him. He crossed his arms again feeling as though an attack would come soon. He didn't answer the hello. "Just trying to talk to a girl and then I'm attacked by that guy who just walked out."
Back to top Go down
Supercaliy
Gaurdian of the Deep
Gaurdian of the Deep
Supercaliy

Megavolt's Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megavolt's Cell   Megavolt's Cell I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:12 pm

"Oh," Mike said looking towards the door. "Yeah, that's bobby. he's pretty protective of his team." Mike said simply. "So, who were you trying to talk too?" Mike asked.
Back to top Go down
Megavolt
The Crowd Shocker
The Crowd Shocker
Megavolt

Megavolt's Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megavolt's Cell   Megavolt's Cell I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:26 pm

'Bobby.' Blade repeated the name inside his head so he wouldn't forget it. "I see. I was only trying to talk to this girl named Kayla." Blade thought he would already know about her so he didn't add the 'ya know her' phrase in.
Back to top Go down
Supercaliy
Gaurdian of the Deep
Gaurdian of the Deep
Supercaliy

Megavolt's Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megavolt's Cell   Megavolt's Cell I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:51 pm

"Oh you mean Kayla Benton!" Mike said realizing who he was talking about instantly, they were pretty close after all. "She's one of my closest friends here." He aid with a smile. "She's been through so much," He said then but his lip. "I probably shouldn't have said that." he said smacking his own head.
Back to top Go down
Megavolt
The Crowd Shocker
The Crowd Shocker
Megavolt

Megavolt's Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megavolt's Cell   Megavolt's Cell I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:57 pm

"Kayla Benton." He tried the name out. Blade got some new information, but of course it was only confirmed. "Doesn't really matter. I can tell in her eyes that she's been through a lot. Probably a lot more then anyone else in this institute." He wondered what had really happen to her. "What did she go through?" He asked Mike trying to get more information about her.
Back to top Go down
Supercaliy
Gaurdian of the Deep
Gaurdian of the Deep
Supercaliy

Megavolt's Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megavolt's Cell   Megavolt's Cell I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:05 pm

Mike gave him an odd stare, "It's not my business and it wouldn't be right telling you personal things about her, I don't even know your name." he said with a deep breath. "A lot of us have been through a lot before e came here, or while we ere still here." He said correcting himself.
Back to top Go down
Megavolt
The Crowd Shocker
The Crowd Shocker
Megavolt

Megavolt's Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megavolt's Cell   Megavolt's Cell I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:12 pm

'Damnit.' Blade thought in his mind. "My name's Blade. And yours?" He asked back. "Do you happen to know the reason why Kayla came here or was she brought here?" Blade asked. If he couldn't get the answer out of him, he was going to ask Kayla once he saw her again. The attack was coming soon, he could just feel it. He needed to get out of the cell soon.
Back to top Go down
Supercaliy
Gaurdian of the Deep
Gaurdian of the Deep
Supercaliy

Megavolt's Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megavolt's Cell   Megavolt's Cell I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:15 pm

"I'm Mike, and i do know. But it's up to her to tell you herself. it wouldn't be right. And i don't need the drama." he explained "But it's nice to meet you, Blade" he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Megavolt's Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megavolt's Cell   Megavolt's Cell I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Megavolt's Cell
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next