Euphoria X-Men
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Euphoria X-Men

An X-Men Movie RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Megavolt's Cell

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Megavolt
The Crowd Shocker
The Crowd Shocker
Megavolt

Megavolt's Cell - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megavolt's Cell   Megavolt's Cell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:39 pm

Blade thought of some tactics he could use to get the answer out from him. It was him who had already told him Kayla's name twice. "How mad would she get at you for telling me that reason?" He asked ignoring the last of what he said. It seemed as though Mike actually thought they may become friends. He must not of known Blade was with the brotherhood.
Back to top Go down
Supercaliy
Gaurdian of the Deep
Gaurdian of the Deep
Supercaliy

PostSubject: Re: Megavolt's Cell   Megavolt's Cell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 9:52 am

"Well, let's just say I wouldn't be waking up from my nightmares any time soon after that." Mike said with a smirk, her powers could keep him in a nightmare for god knows how long.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ElementSim4
Megavolt
The Crowd Shocker
The Crowd Shocker
Megavolt

PostSubject: Re: Megavolt's Cell   Megavolt's Cell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 10:23 am

'So she has some kind of mind power. Interesting.' Blade smirked to himself putting his head down as he did. Then he lifted it back up just a few seconds later with a friendly smile on his lips. "Can she cause nightmares?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Supercaliy
Gaurdian of the Deep
Gaurdian of the Deep
Supercaliy

PostSubject: Re: Megavolt's Cell   Megavolt's Cell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 10:44 am

Mike waved his hands around "Oh no, no more questions!" He said. "What I'd like to know is why exactly you were locked up for trying to talk to Kayla. I haven't seen you around here before so you must not be a student, unless your new. but even if you were i doubt anyone would lock you up. Unless you were out of control like that new girl." Mike explained, referring to Laviko now who seems to have quite the temper.
Back to top Go down
Megavolt
The Crowd Shocker
The Crowd Shocker
Megavolt

PostSubject: Re: Megavolt's Cell   Megavolt's Cell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 11:28 am

Blade think he got his answer from he way Mike didn't want to answer the question he gave out. 'Hm, I could be in trouble tonight. Maybe there would be a way to talk to her.' Blade looked at Mike and smirked evilly. "You'll find out due in time. Just have a little patients." There was already Kayla and Bobby who knew he was with the brotherhood. Now he just wanted to find out who would be the one to come in and tell Mike.
Back to top Go down
Supercaliy
Gaurdian of the Deep
Gaurdian of the Deep
Supercaliy

PostSubject: Re: Megavolt's Cell   Megavolt's Cell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 11:59 am

Mike sighed and slid down to the ground, too tired and basically jet lagged from the trip back from Boston. He rubbed his eyes and yawned a little. "So, what are you powers?" Mike asked in a coarse tone.
Back to top Go down
Megavolt
The Crowd Shocker
The Crowd Shocker
Megavolt

PostSubject: Re: Megavolt's Cell   Megavolt's Cell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:20 pm

"Let me out and I can show you. It's a much better show that way." Blade said, testing his mind, seeing if he would fall for it. He doubted Mike would, but there was still some hope in him that he couldn't get rid of. For a second there, he forgot all about his oncoming attack until he remembered that he was trapped. 'Only a few minutes and then I'm going to go crazy for a little bit.'
Back to top Go down
Mastergirl
Queen of Dreams
Queen of Dreams
Mastergirl

PostSubject: Re: Megavolt's Cell   Megavolt's Cell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 5:22 pm

Kayla poked her head through the doorway to see Blade in the cell and Mike outside of it up against the wall. She walked in the rest of the way and leaned against the wall crossing her arms. She didn't hear what was said before. She didn't say anything either.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1570145859&ref=profil
Supercaliy
Gaurdian of the Deep
Gaurdian of the Deep
Supercaliy

PostSubject: Re: Megavolt's Cell   Megavolt's Cell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 6:08 pm

"Nice try." Mike said with a smirk and saw Kayla come into the Holding Room. Mike looked between the to and took a deep breath "Well, i gotta call my cousin so I'll let you to talk." He sighed as he walked past Kayla with a worried look and the door closed behind him as he was looking in with worry.
Back to top Go down
Megavolt
The Crowd Shocker
The Crowd Shocker
Megavolt

PostSubject: Re: Megavolt's Cell   Megavolt's Cell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 6:52 pm

"Damn. O well." Blade looked over to the door to see Kayla coming in. When she was settled against the wall, Blade said, "Hello Kayla." He smiled afterward. "You all calmed down now?" he then asked uncrossing his arms. The attack was coming soon he could just feel it.
Back to top Go down
Mastergirl
Queen of Dreams
Queen of Dreams
Mastergirl

PostSubject: Re: Megavolt's Cell   Megavolt's Cell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 7:19 pm

Kayla ignored the worry glance that Mike gave her. She wasn't about to lose the composer she had gained. She glared at Blade once Mike was out of the room. "I've heard we have a bond somehow. Tell me, what was your life like?" She figured to find out the bond they have, she better find out about him. The only thing she knew was his first name and his powers.
Back to top Go down
Megavolt
The Crowd Shocker
The Crowd Shocker
Megavolt

PostSubject: Re: Megavolt's Cell   Megavolt's Cell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 10:10 pm

"A bond? That's something new. Never thought I could have a bond with a pretty girl like you." Blade said truthfully. "My past would equal a living piece of hell. End of story. What would your life be like?" Blade asked her back.
Back to top Go down
Mastergirl
Queen of Dreams
Queen of Dreams
Mastergirl

PostSubject: Re: Megavolt's Cell   Megavolt's Cell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 10:13 pm

She ignored what he first said. "My life was a piece of hell too." She said thinking about those stupid doctors and scientists and how much she wanted to get revenge on them all. "Looks like we're in the same boat. Is it very painful to think about?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
Megavolt
The Crowd Shocker
The Crowd Shocker
Megavolt

PostSubject: Re: Megavolt's Cell   Megavolt's Cell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 10:18 pm

"Yes it is. Please don't remind me about it. I'll go crazy for a little while if you do." The attack was coming any second now. He needed to get out of the cell as quickly as possible. "Hey Kayla, you mind getting me outta here? I got an attack coming and it is very a good idea to keep me in a small space for long."
Back to top Go down
Supercaliy
Gaurdian of the Deep
Gaurdian of the Deep
Supercaliy

PostSubject: Re: Megavolt's Cell   Megavolt's Cell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 10:37 pm

Mike came back into the room as he put his cell in his pocket "Did i miss anything exciting?" He asked as he glanced back between the two, "Well he's still in his cell so i guess not." He added with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Mastergirl
Queen of Dreams
Queen of Dreams
Mastergirl

PostSubject: Re: Megavolt's Cell   Megavolt's Cell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 11:11 pm

"Not much." Kayla said to Mike turning her head in his direction. She then turned her head back to Blade and looked into his eyes. She had a confused look on her face. "Attack? As in panic attack?" She asked hoping she was right.
Back to top Go down
Megavolt
The Crowd Shocker
The Crowd Shocker
Megavolt

PostSubject: Re: Megavolt's Cell   Megavolt's Cell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 12:21 am

Blade just simply nodded his head. It was too late now. It started without him able to get out. He put his hands to his head and started to say things. "Let me out. Let me out! I didn't do anything to you. Why are you punishing me?" He wasn't in the institute anymore, Blade was in the rubber room now, strapped to that cold table they would always have him in. He could see his mother leaving the room. "Mother, what's going on, what did I do? Why are they punishing me?" She wouldn't turn around and face him. He knew she was crying but trying to keep it in. She stood in the doorway, lingering there. Blade couldn't just be there and not do anything. He tried to get out of the straps but he failed over and over again. "Mother!" He screamed. You can tell he wasn't making it up.
Back to top Go down
Supercaliy
Gaurdian of the Deep
Gaurdian of the Deep
Supercaliy

PostSubject: Re: Megavolt's Cell   Megavolt's Cell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 1:14 am

"Who is this guy!?" Mike asked in a heightened voice. "Is he foreals or what?" He asked turning to Kayla.
Back to top Go down
Mastergirl
Queen of Dreams
Queen of Dreams
Mastergirl

PostSubject: Re: Megavolt's Cell   Megavolt's Cell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 12:11 pm

Kayla could just tell that Blade wasn't faking it. "I'm letting him out." She said as she typed in the code to open the cell. If for some reason she was wrong and he was faking it, Kayla wouldn't be able to forgive herself for falling for such a stupid trap. She went in the cell and squatted down next to him. "Blade." She said.
Back to top Go down
Megavolt
The Crowd Shocker
The Crowd Shocker
Megavolt

PostSubject: Re: Megavolt's Cell   Megavolt's Cell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 12:39 pm

Blade could only see his mother at the door, pausing there. She moved off to Blade's left side and turned around. The door opened wide. "Blade." She said to him. "Mother." Blade said back. The next thing Blade knew, he no longer was strapped to the cold table. He could move his arms and legs. He was free. He thought he went up and hugged her when in reality, he sat there and hugged Kayla. "I'll come back for you." He held her tightly, then eventually let go and ran out the cell door. Pushing away Mike hard thinking he was a scientist.
Back to top Go down
Supercaliy
Gaurdian of the Deep
Gaurdian of the Deep
Supercaliy

PostSubject: Re: Megavolt's Cell   Megavolt's Cell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:16 pm

"Hey, he's getting away!" Mike yelled as he chased after him down the hall, "Get back here!" he yelled to him.
Back to top Go down
Mastergirl
Queen of Dreams
Queen of Dreams
Mastergirl

PostSubject: Re: Megavolt's Cell   Megavolt's Cell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:14 pm

Kayla was still back at the cell in the same position she was in before. She couldn't believe that Blade had hugged her. It was just impossible for her to accept that fact. Her knees gave out and she fell on them. She sat there for a few seconds collecting herself before she got up and went out into the hallway. She couldn't see anyone in the hallway. "Damnit."
Back to top Go down
Megavolt
The Crowd Shocker
The Crowd Shocker
Megavolt

PostSubject: Re: Megavolt's Cell   Megavolt's Cell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:54 pm

Blade kept on running through the halls not stopping. His sides were killing him; he needed a break from running, but he wasn't stopping until he was outside. The halls of the lab were confusing to him. He wished his mother could guide him, but she couldn't. In what seemed like an hour to Blade was really only a few minutes in reality. He ended up just outside the dormitories He thought heard someone coming, and went in the door closest to him. It just happened to be Kayla's room.
Back to top Go down
Supercaliy
Gaurdian of the Deep
Gaurdian of the Deep
Supercaliy

PostSubject: Re: Megavolt's Cell   Megavolt's Cell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 8:39 pm

After loosing him completely he went back and found Kayla, "See, what did i tell you?" Mike said to Kayla a little disappointed. "Now hes loose in the Institute! he could hurt somebody!" Mike said then tarted to run to find him.
Back to top Go down
Mastergirl
Queen of Dreams
Queen of Dreams
Mastergirl

PostSubject: Re: Megavolt's Cell   Megavolt's Cell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:44 pm

"He's not himself right now." She simply said. She could just tell by looking in his eyes. "He's my responsibility, let me try to find him. It would be best considering he didn't shove me out of the way like he did to you." Kayla said even though it was too late. "Besides security cameras and telepaths work well for this." She went to the professor's office to talk to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Megavolt's Cell   Megavolt's Cell - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Megavolt's Cell
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next