Euphoria X-Men
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Euphoria X-Men

An X-Men Movie RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Living Room

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JasDevi
Princess of Chaos
Princess of Chaos
JasDevi

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 8:49 pm

Laviko had wanderered into the living room her eyes were fully opened was tired an drained. she flopped down on the couch her facei n a pillow.

"what th ehell is this place...why am i here.... why was i taken from japan..." she thought to herself. thought of her famiy if they really were worried about her or not. had no idea of what she should be doing
Back to top Go down
JasDevi
Princess of Chaos
Princess of Chaos
JasDevi

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:10 am

Laviko Stayed in her lost of thought for the past few hrs. She getsu p an goes over to a phone an picks it up. "What am i doing...They dont want me...Claudia will just get involved an suffer..." muttered low to herself. Didn't want her sister to suffer she was too young to unlike her actually had a future to see. The dial tone annoying her she hangs up the phone. "Better if i never come in contact with them agian..."
She says an leaves the living room she heads outside wanting to meditate an calm her nerves better.
Back to top Go down

Living Room
Page 1 of 1